The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A new RP OCC  (Read 976 times)

Offline megaman87

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: I'm not a furry, I just draw furry characters
A new RP OCC
« on: September 19, 2013, 01:29:27 AM »
So, I've realized every time I make an RP, it usually doesn't live that long. So as of right now, Iwanna make an RP that'll hopefully get me more people to come to join. So, the recent idea I had was about five human teens that have been kidnapped by interdimensional people from a dark dimension, however, they manage to escape from a portal that appeared from the location they were in, and the day, they can't remember anything about.

But even more, they don't know that they have been created into anthroid super soilders to work with an evil empire from that dimension. Until one day, they are called to a guardian from the distant future, and gave them the ability to transform into the anthroids themselves to fight off the evil empire of, once again, that dark future. So if you guys wanna join in i'll be happy that you do.

Anyways, as for the setting, the story could take place in a fictional city, the city could be named cross-star city, and he setting would be in modern day. As for the villian, I will think about that. Right now, here;s the info for your characters.

Name:
Ability/transfromation:
Add. info: 

Offline megaman87

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: I'm not a furry, I just draw furry characters
Re: A new RP OCC
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 05:31:51 PM »
Anyone wanna join?