The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: midevil furdom (OOC) OPEN  (Read 1028 times)

Offline katt the wolf

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • hugs and cuddles? if not.. well... too bad.
    • Awards
  • Species: timber wolf/ cat hybrid
  • Coloring: light blue, and silver
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 95 lbs
  • Build: slim, small, frail
  • Currently: tired of it all
midevil furdom (OOC) OPEN
« on: August 07, 2013, 02:41:54 AM »
alrite, i really would like some idea's to get this one started.

so far, it's about multiple kingdoms in midevil times. magic and dragons and kings and potions of health and such. one kingdom goes rogue, the high king turns traitorous and allies with the enemy leader, but is under cover and such.

character sheet.

name:

appearance:

weapons:

profession: (warrior, king, blacksmith, high noble)

back ground:

relationships alowed.  multiple characters will be allowed later on, no more than 3 though. don't kill someone unless you have a plan. no Blind rage  X3
you know where i wanna be? in an octopuses garden. with you. no not you. yeahh. YOU.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: midevil furdom (OOC) OPEN
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 09:35:13 PM »
Hrm... I'll give this a try. Just let me dig up an old friend....
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 09:27:39 AM »
i'd be happy to join if you'd have me. just give me a bit to put something together.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline katt the wolf

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • hugs and cuddles? if not.. well... too bad.
    • Awards
  • Species: timber wolf/ cat hybrid
  • Coloring: light blue, and silver
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 95 lbs
  • Build: slim, small, frail
  • Currently: tired of it all
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2013, 02:06:56 AM »
take all the time you need my friends :3
you know where i wanna be? in an octopuses garden. with you. no not you. yeahh. YOU.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2013, 09:22:55 AM »
name: max shadow

appearance: a tall thin human normally wearing fairly common clothes and a cloak.

weapons: two swords and a bow, also carries a small knife

profession: high noble

back ground: born to the queen max was quickly put to work, being moved around from family to family to spend his years learning. how to fight, build both structures and boats, blacksmith, make bows and arrows, farm, guard, sail, fish, take orders and give them. all so that when he was finally in the seat as head of the family he would know his people and how to serve their needs.

(would you like me to add a description of his lands and castle?)
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."