The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A cat named Narnia....  (Read 1221 times)

Offline Solntse

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • just keep breathing
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: Red fur, white belly, black ear tips and streaks on muzzle, purple on legs to mid calf, and on arms to elbows, tail tip is also purple, green eyes.
  • Height: 5'2"
  • Weight: 120 pounds
  • Build: thin but healthy, fluffy tail, somewhat muscular, but not overly so
  • Reference: [link]
A cat named Narnia....
« on: August 23, 2013, 11:58:36 PM »
Ok, so, long story here, but I just had to share.....
So my cross country team had to stretch outside today, due to maintenance on the school, and while we were stretching out on the school's track, the most adorable little stray kitten crawled out from under the bleachers near where we were stretching. Of course, we all saw her and started oohing and awwing over the kitten, but not wanting to scare her stayed where we were.
But, the kitten came to us, and started nuzzling against people trying to get them to pet her, which they would but she just kept running from person to person, being super cute. When she came to me I pet her and expected her to move on after a few seconds, but she didn't instead she started purring and rubbing against me, and wouldn't leave. Once we finished stretching I went to start my run and she followed right beside my foot meowing the entire way,which didn't bother me until I hit my school's parking lot. Fearing she would be hit by a car, I picked her up and put her in the grass, and started walking away. She tried to follow me, so I moved her again. We did that about ten times before I finally managed to convince her to stay, but the way she meowed at me when I ran away was heart breaking.
When I finished my run she was still in the same place I'd left her, and when she saw me she actually ran to me and started weaving between my legs.  So, my team noticing this started laughing and telling me I had a pet cat, and I would have loved to bring her home, but my brother is allergic, so instead, I decided to tell the janitorial crew at the school. The head janitor agreed to let me buy cat food, and feed her, and let her continue staying at the school. Upon hearing this, our team immediately adopted the kitten as our new mascot, and we have started calling her Narnia, after a large inside joke amongst our team.
We also decided if she is still there come cold weather, that she will go home with someone on the team. Already the whole team adores her, and we do plan on making sure she recieves some sort of veterinary care before anyone takes her home, which someone will.

Offline Cobalt Storm

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • wub wub wub
    • Awards
  • Species: Pegasus Pony
  • Coloring: Blue Body, with a yellow and black mane/tail
  • Build: fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Trying to make it here as a pony
Re: A cat named Narnia....
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 01:19:21 AM »
that... is.... AMAZING!!!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!