The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Lost Cat In Tennessee  (Read 861 times)

Offline Zahrah

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Artist and Fursuit Maker
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Fuzz Butt Fursuits
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Coloring: Tan, white, brown
  • Height: 5'2"
  • Build: Curvy
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Tired
Lost Cat In Tennessee
« on: August 12, 2013, 08:48:00 PM »

This is Hershey. She went missing in East Ridge, TN on 8/11/13. Last seen at 10:50am in a Motel 6 room.
She's around 4 years old and has a white spot on her chest and belly. If you know anyone who lives in this area please share this. She's really important to me. Please. I need her back home.

If you find her, note me and I'll give you the phone number for my little sister. It's her baby that I picked up for her when she was a kitten and we really need to have her back home. Don't let the Humane Society get a hold of her!

[Edit] Please be aware that we can't look for her ourselves. She was traveling with my sister through Tennessee, but she lives in Florida. I live in Alaska.

This thread is a repeat topic. If you have any information, please go to the thread in the Pets forum. Thanks.

-Friday
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 12:54:22 AM by Friday »
My art accounts:
FA|DA|FN||IB|SF

My fursuit accounts:
FA|DA|FN|IB|SF

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Lost Cat In Tennessee
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 09:16:50 PM »
Sorry to hear about your cat :(

You might want to try contacting the humane society or animal shelters in the area and see if anyone's scooped her up by chance.