The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: the last of us BUT WITH FURRIES  (Read 960 times)

Offline vulpes inculta

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • All the men in my life are fictional
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: fox Neko
  • Coloring: Grayish
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 175 Lbs.
  • Build: slightly chubby
  • Currently: Watching an awful lot of anime
the last of us BUT WITH FURRIES
« on: August 08, 2013, 08:45:44 AM »
so, I started playing "the last of us," and  I thought "ya know what? this game would be even better with furries."
so I'm making an RP  for that purpose.
but, I don't know if I should put it in serious or fun RP boards, because I'm not on for long periods of time and my grammars "sorta" bad, but I want it to have some degree of realism.
anyway, on the off-chance anyone would like to do this, here are my charechter forms:

the first one is my "main" fursona, so the info is on my cprofile, but it is reprinted here for your convenience! (also, theres some changes, since he's a little older)

name:vulpes inculta (translates into "rough fox")
species:fox/skunk hybridColoring: orange/black, white hands and feet.markings:noneheight:6'8weight:156build:abnormally thinclothing:lots of black hoodies and band Ts with bits of scrap metal duct tapped on here and there for protection, always wears a hat.weapons:remington 700 bolt action hunting rifle, trench spikeother equipment:he found a search and rescue kit a while ago, so he has flashlights, nylon rope, climbing equipment, all that goodstuff.skills:sthealth, some survival, knows a bit about gunsfactions:nonecurrent situation:living outside the zone in a fortified apartment-has enough supplies for a little while, but running a bit low on ammo.personality:he's very tense and paranoid at most times, and is very, very determined to keep ceilia alive.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

name:ceilia
species:cat
coloring:calico
markings:a birth mark that resembles a star on her hand.
height:4'3
weight:120 Lbs.
build:a little malnourished
clothing:what used to be brightly colered clothing, but is now covered with mud and black sharpie in an attempt to "blend"
weapons:she has a riot shield, but has to use it with both hands for it to be effective. just in  case, she has a "scythe" fashioned from a knife, a lead pipe, and duct tape.
other equipment:none
skills:sthealth, she has an uncanny ability to not get lost under ground
faction:none
current situation:holed up with vulpes-he found her shortly after the outbreak, and they agreed to have each others backs.
personality:ceilia doesn't talk much, and whne she does, its mostly to vulpes-they have some kind of sister-brother connection at this point. she hates zombies with a vengeance, thinking they "robbed her of her child hood".

To heal, your scars
 I will give you everything I can
 (whoa)
 This war, of hearts
 We will rise again and take a stand
 (whoa)

I can lead you to salvation
 Yet I am just a man

I'm a loaded gun,
 An only son,
 But I'm nobody's hero
 I've come undone
 I'm on the run
 Yeah, I'm nobody's hero
 -Nobodies hero, By black veil brides

Saw the fallout 4 trailer a few days ago... SO ****ING EXCITED!!