The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: New request, please  (Read 990 times)

Offline Jormungdang

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • How shall i slice and dice you, hmm?
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: A demon.
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 175 lbs
  • Build: Heavyset
  • Currently: YOU'VE DONE WELL!
New request, please
« on: July 10, 2013, 02:45:17 AM »
Hello, I can't draw very well and was wondering if someone could please draw this character for me. Here's a description.
 Here I go.[/color]

Name: Wilfred Valkeria[/color]
Allegiance: Hel's Realm[/color]
Species: Fallen Angel[/color]

Body type: He stands at 5'9", and is quite fit from all the fighting and training he has done in Hel's service. Around the eyes, a spiderweb pattern has been tattooed there, marking him as the elite bodyguard of Hel, a major demoness of hell.[/color]

In terms of gear, he has devised his own particular set. He wears a blue half guard jacket with dark purple fur around the edges and a set of chailmail leggings, also blue, along with spiked shin bracers and knee pads. On his demonic arm, which he hides by bandaging it, he also wears a metal manacle, along with a short chain. He carries a sword at his waist.[/color] Thank you. If interested, please pm me. It may take me a day to get back to you, but I will. Once again, thank you.[/color]
If you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!