The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Can I get some opinions?  (Read 772 times)

Offline Amethyst star

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I like cute and girly things
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: My main fursona is a bat and my other fursona is a Bunny and lion hybrid
  • Coloring: Main fursona has gray,white,magenta,neon blue the other has white,purple,light blue,and light purple
  • Height: 5'5aprox.
  • Weight: 105
  • Build: Skinny
  • Currently: In a good mood,I feel like doing anything right now!
Can I get some opinions?
« on: May 26, 2013, 04:42:20 AM »
I would like to see any opinions on one of my fursonas Ikari which  is on my profile pic she has a long tail with a fluffy tip (pink and blue like her ears) she is completely white and the tips of her ears are spiky, she has some "light" powers and whenever she uses them her purple eyes change to a rainbow color. To be honest she's just a simple furry hybrid with minor powers I just wanted something cute for her :P
Looking for other  furries to befriend :) Also I make cute art and I obviously love anything cute so if you have any cute pics then send them!

Offline Nobi

• Handsome Horse
  • Let's get rhetorical!
    • My tumblr!
    • Awards
  • Species: Ringtail/Cacomistle
  • Coloring: Standard ringtail coloration of sandy brown-dark brown body, white rings around my eyes, and black and white rings around my tail
  • Height: Roughly 5'6''
  • Weight: 127 lbs
  • Build: Slim and mildly athletic
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Back!
Re: Can I get some opinions?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 12:32:11 AM »
What about her, specifically, would you like opinions on? O:

Offline Amethyst star

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: My main fursona is a bat and my other fursona is a Bunny and lion hybrid
  • Coloring: Main fursona has gray,white,magenta,neon blue the other has white,purple,light blue,and light purple
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 12:38:24 AM »
Anything really is it original,what do you think about the hybrid,are these species overdone anything you like really just try and make it a decent length opinion don't be like "oh it's cool whatever." I want some interesting opinions. :)
Looking for other  furries to befriend :) Also I make cute art and I obviously love anything cute so if you have any cute pics then send them!

Offline Nobi

• Handsome Horse
  • Let's get rhetorical!
    • My tumblr!
    • Awards
  • Species: Ringtail/Cacomistle
  • Coloring: Standard ringtail coloration of sandy brown-dark brown body, white rings around my eyes, and black and white rings around my tail
  • Height: Roughly 5'6''
  • Weight: 127 lbs
  • Build: Slim and mildly athletic
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Back!
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 12:45:27 AM »
Well, I guess what I'm wondering is, why do you want opinions on your fursona to begin with? I don't think a fursona's quality should be judged by anyone other than his/her creator. That's my opinion. If it feels good to you, what other people say shouldn't matter.

Offline Amethyst star

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 01:03:16 AM »
Idk I just thought i'd be interesting to be honest I'm not changing it I was just curious, anyways thanks for the reply! :)