Author Topic: A new furry fighting game...sounds totally awesome!  (Read 1029 times)

Offline Talos

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
A new furry fighting game...sounds totally awesome!
« on: May 13, 2013, 08:01:04 PM »
Hello, hello, hello! Haven't been on the forums in months, might as well have been dead, but I'm sorting things out and blaugh blaugh, I know you guys don't really care.

ANYWAY, I've been running through the internet and found what appears to be a furry fighting game in development, known as Beast's Fury. When I first heard about the game, the idea sounded cool, but I figured it may have been executed poorly. I'm looking at the concept designs and everything, and they look GREAT. Being both a furry and a huge fan of fighting games, I cannot wait to see this released to the public. Sounds promising, looks promising, I might as well throw all my money at the screen and jump out the window.  o.O
Currently, it's still in early stages, but the designs and everything look awesome, and whether they complete the game or not is dependent on how much money is donated towards them. So far, they have reached 5,000 dollars, which is enough for them to flesh out and polish their first character, "Vincent", finish the gameplay mechanics, create the background art for the first stage, and make an Alpha Build. Their main goal is to reach 200,000 dollars, which will pretty much allow them to add in all the characters, game modes, and pretty much complete the game, along with giving them enough money to pay for console licensing fees (Ouya, Xbox, PS3, etc) and voice actors.

If you would like to check it out and/or donate to these guys, go here:
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/beast-s-fury-project?c=home

What do you think? Looks pretty cool, to me, but, that's just me, anyway. There also appears to be donator perks, so that sounds cool too. ^_^
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 08:03:05 PM by Talos »

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
Re: A new furry fighting game...sounds totally awesome!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 03:26:35 PM »
You should look up over growth, it's a furry fighting game too :D
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline LeafTheSwift

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • C'est la vie
    • Awards
  • Species: Swift Fox
  • Coloring: Gray with streaks of orange.
  • Height: 5`8
  • Weight: 147 lb.
  • Build: Althletic look but more toned then bulky.
  • Currently: Being Happy! ^^
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 06:59:37 PM »
As soon as i get home im gonna have to check both of those out.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!  Stealth Operative

Offline Haxor

• Maverick Hunter
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Is that all you got?
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Black fur, white hair, and mask, with white stripes on my tail
  • Height: 5"6
  • Weight: 135
  • Build: toned
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 02:57:34 AM »
this reminds me of the game bloody roar  :o though that one was a 3d fighter and you started out as a human and could transform into your beast form. Really cool, and fun game and this one looks promising/interesting too.
Mavericks are a blight of the world, and its my job to eradicate them.

Sona done by: lock-wolf.tumblr.com/