The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Ultimate Tournament  (Read 2442 times)

Offline Roxas

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I AM THE DARKNESS!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: winged wolf
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 7'9
  • Weight: 236 lbs
  • Build: athletic, not huge muscles though
The Ultimate Tournament
« on: July 18, 2007, 05:30:34 PM »
In the center of a long forgotten place, lies a sign upon it reads "beyond here lies the grounds for the Ultimate Tournament, beware those who enter, none may leave till a winner is crowned." Beyond that sign lies a gigantic wall that stretches for miles, it is a physically made dome. Right in front of the sign lies a small opening, beyond that a empty space, save for a large pillar in the center upon which something was standing.

The wolf stood tall atop his pillar in the middle of nowhere, he seemed to not move at all, almost as if he were a statue. Then suddenly a sound is heard, he tilts his head to the entrance of the canyon, the only entrance which also was the only exit. Those who come into his domain shall not leave until the winner is crowned, he straightens up and watches eagerly waiting the one that could match his powers. "Of course," he says to himself, "i've been waiting here for 200,000,000 years for that one, and they haven't shown their face yet..."

Rules are as follows, use only the abilities you list in the begining, after everyone has fought and one is left, he shall face the wolf in the FINAL BATTLE to the death. The winner receives a great prize and glory for years to come.

Those that dare enter, leave your name, species and all abilites, when enough have gathered the entrance shall be sealed and the tournament shall begin.

If you have any question IM me on one of my messengers or on IMVU, i am RoxasWhite

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL THE DETAILS FOR EVERYTHING YOU CAN DO!!!   >_<
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 05:58:03 PM by Roxas »
Many a person has come to me after watching me use my powers to ask me the same question. what is that darkness that i wield so easily it seems like it is some part of my own body? they ask me and every single time i tell them that is the wrong question, it is not a what it is a who. then they ask me who is  the darkness, that i can control so easily and overwhich i have seemingly unlimited control over? i think for a moment then summon the shadows around me and turn them into clones of myself, sometimes there is a few, sometimes there is over a million of me, i make them each look identical. i have them move about doing all sorts of stunts and using everyone of my powers to a perfect extent, then i release them back to where they came. By this time, me, the real me is right in front of the person that asked me, i look them straight into the eyes,  mine are usally black as the night by now, and i tell them, there is no darkness, on

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
Re: The Ultimate Tournament
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 05:37:04 PM »
Name:Shinzui Suterusu
Species:Wolf
Abilities:Any type of Illusion/Destruction/Healing Magic I can use poetry and whatever I say will happen to my opponent, I specifically use Shadow Magic....I can tap my pendant and ill become invisible....um..I can also use Destructive Ice Magic.....I have the ability to activate an eletrical current and make it run thru my veins.... I'm extremely fast.....One of my poetic attacks, Whipping Winds, A Thousand Needles, it strikes down the opponent using the wind and it makes the winds strikes feel like a thousand needles, of course...

Appearance:I have a scar across my forehead, I wear a mockvest, black long pants, and a Moon Pendant with a dark thread leading down to a Bloodstone, I have Shiny Black hair.....
((oh just see the rest in battle  +++2  >:| ))
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 06:02:37 PM by stelthninja21 »

Offline Sleeping Whisper

• Boisterous Bear
    • Furry World
    • Awards
  • Species: Artic Fox
  • Coloring: Snowy, white fur and dark purple eyes
  • Height: 5' 2"
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 05:46:28 PM »
Kitsune Kurayami
Black Fox with white on tips of ears, tail and on paws
Her hand to hand combat skills are greater than her weapon use. She carries a katana, but rarely uses it. She has poison on her claws that may melt away the skin of whoever she scratches, including herself. She has the ability to create and manipulate large amounts of fire to singe her opponents. She can also control the darkness around her that she can use to hide herself or trap an opponent so they can't see or do anything.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 05:55:29 PM by DarkPoetKitsune »

Offline foreverlonely92

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: arctic fox
  • Build: athletic
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 06:31:11 PM »
*i smile as so many new guests come in and quietly hop into the pool and swim around*

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2007, 02:37:45 PM »
(( >.> FL this is not the inn rp <.< ))

Offline Roxas

• Vibrating Furby
  • I AM THE DARKNESS!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 07:20:23 PM »
is there no one else coming???
Many a person has come to me after watching me use my powers to ask me the same question. what is that darkness that i wield so easily it seems like it is some part of my own body? they ask me and every single time i tell them that is the wrong question, it is not a what it is a who. then they ask me who is  the darkness, that i can control so easily and overwhich i have seemingly unlimited control over? i think for a moment then summon the shadows around me and turn them into clones of myself, sometimes there is a few, sometimes there is over a million of me, i make them each look identical. i have them move about doing all sorts of stunts and using everyone of my powers to a perfect extent, then i release them back to where they came. By this time, me, the real me is right in front of the person that asked me, i look them straight into the eyes,  mine are usally black as the night by now, and i tell them, there is no darkness, on

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2007, 07:24:22 PM »
*tackles roxas*
who else are you expecting?
*giggles*
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Roxas

• Vibrating Furby
  • I AM THE DARKNESS!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2007, 05:19:51 AM »
was hoping for at least 10.....

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2007, 12:44:45 PM »
ohhh...I dont know...
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Addison Shakespeare

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Addison Shakespeare
    • http://www.hubpages.com
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampire
  • Coloring: Pale White
  • Height: 5'9''
  • Weight: 185lbs
  • Build: light muscle
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2007, 03:56:45 PM »
i'm here, sorry that i'm late, what else do you need?
Hey! There's a message in my soup, it says oooo . . . *Addison, those are chereos . . .*

Offline Gone

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2007, 09:37:28 AM »
Name: Karakzon -means Mountain Sun
Species: Byped Wolf (2 legs insted of 4, ie stood up like a human)
Abilities: Strong unbreakble mind, very strong pysicaly, can leap very far or very high, relativly fast feet wise, extrodonarly fast at attacks and dodging. Can channel my soul into an immotral gem so i can fight as if possesed by deamons. Can erupt in flames all over my body without harming myself. Can shine stronly enought to make someone sheild their eyes.
Appearance: Pure Snow white fur with silvery grey patterning, medium to heavy build with large chest and upper toso, legs are also muscular yet slim. wide hands arrayed with claws, black fingerless gloves, black trousers and top with a few chains or 2 on it, (no leather). no boots yet wide and sturdy feet, a scar on the upper right arm. Peircing Blue eyes with a hint of flames in the pupils. Deep voice that always seems im growling a little.
Weapons: 2 swords as belt, large axe on back, 2 smaller ones on the belt, several throwng knifes, knife straped to near bottom of left leg. Razor sharp Teeth and Claws. alot of Cunning.