The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Wild West  (Read 3573 times)

Offline Kittenpillar100

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Mountain Goat
  • Coloring: Super pale blue tint
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 59kg
  • Build: Average, yet bulked up by fur, taurian
  • Currently: Humanish, but only slightly
Re: Wild West
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2013, 02:58:35 AM »
Aditsan waited till he was brought outside, only half listening to Peter. He sighed when peter explained to him about the odds "Simple hunting" he explained "You kill the leader and the rest are weaker, you probably haven't seen me with a bow either" he adds. He decides not to attack Peter after all, he hated the man, but he couldn't see much point in it. "What is important about that man?" he asked, twirling the arrow in his hand "Why not just let me kill him, his friends kill me and be done with it?". He thinks for a moment why he would do that, his eyes wandering over the horse and Gypsy temorarily, distracting him slightly.

The rapidly opening doors and Billy Jango being thrown out brought him back to his senses. He looked at the two men coming out after him, evidently with violent intentions. He clutched the arrow tightern as well as lowering the bow off his shoulder, however made no attempt to attack the large men or even gain their attention. He sighed, wondering why the colonists were all so agressive towards each other, Native tribes fought, yes, but there were very few small disputes such as this withtin tribes, this was an anarchy...
If you eat poison, don't forget to lick the dish. - Japanese Proverb

Make a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day, light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Rhoryc

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2013, 03:24:42 AM »
Peter glanced at the fighting only for a second before turning back to Aditsan.
"Profit, my friend! There's a large sum of money available to the one who brings him to Blackwood Lake alive."
He paused for a second as the fighting once again drew his attention.
"I don't know about your financial situation, but I could use that money. I'm not as wealthy a man as I may appear."
His expression turned very serious, something not entirely expected.
"My proposition is this: if you assist me in bringing Chase Burton to Blackwood alive I'll split the reward with you evenly. We have a common enemy that we both can benefit from by bringing him to justice."
"Either way please know this: if you lay a hand on that man, or harm him in any way, I will kill you without hesitation."
"And I would so hate to do that..."
Peter smiles and extends a hand out for the goat to shake.
"So what do you say, partner?"

Offline rookthebunwolf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: great horned bunwolf (rabbit (jackalope)/wolf hybrid)
  • Coloring: white. all white, except for my black hair
  • Height: 6 foot 1 inch, +1 foot 1 inch antlers
  • Weight: (i never really thought about it. )
  • Build: femboyish
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: just, yknow, layin here, and stuff?
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2013, 03:44:02 AM »
Rook snarls to himself as he watched the indian take, or at least hear out peter, after entirely ignoring him. Preferring not to get into a mess he couldn't stop himself, he sits back and waits for a better opportunity to strike., aiming down the sights just in case, he watches intently, at the thugs, peter and the indian.
a wise dragon once told me. "aim high in life and watch out for flying boxes".
[/url]

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2013, 10:29:49 AM »
The gypsy girl sighed as she approached the saloon, kicking one foot back and forth in the stirrup lazily, the dust kicked up around her horse's hooves in a cloud as it walked. She grinned, surveying the scene unfolding outside the saloon and caught the eye of the goat momentarily as he stared her way.

As the horse drew nearer to Rook the feline dismounted, sliding off the saddle to the ground with a crunch of her boots in the dust. She continued to walk purposefully towards the saloon, passing Rook with the slightest glance shot his way, bright blue eyes glinting in the sun. Her horse walked alongside her, no reigns to lead, the mare simply walked as though she had an unspoken agreement with her owner, the baggage swinging slightly with every step and that cage rattling and clanking. The bird inside had woken up, chirping and flitting back and forth between the bars. The feline smiled slightly as she walked with her hands behind her back past Rook, boots kicking up dust and tail flicking.
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Kittenpillar100

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Mountain Goat
  • Coloring: Super pale blue tint
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 59kg
  • Build: Average, yet bulked up by fur, taurian
  • Currently: Humanish, but only slightly
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2013, 02:00:17 PM »
Aditsan rolled his eyes at Peter "Typical" he though "Colonists are always into things they can get money from...". He pauses, listening to the proposition "I have little need for your money myself, however I'm sure other natives need money, and I don't want him uprooting the secrets of out ancestors...". He transferred his bow to the same hand the arrow was in and shook the hand, smirking slightly at the coyote's last comment "Good luck" he mused, breaking off the handshake.

His face turned somewhat more serious again as he glanced at the thugs, aiming his bow and notching an arrow "Colonist, are those two men valubelin any way, for I hate the large stupid ones the most" He grins "That, and all of you colonists angered me enough in the saloon that killing one of you rich idiots would be most satisfying..." He let out a breif chuckle, before aiming back down his bow, scowling "So, what will it be?" he asks.
If you eat poison, don't forget to lick the dish. - Japanese Proverb

Make a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day, light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • -HENSHIN A GO-GO BABY!!!-
    • Awards
  • Species: Descendant of the Chinese Zodiac "Monkey"
  • Coloring: Dark Brown fur, light yellow eyes, light tan skin color
  • Height: 7ft. 5in.
  • Weight: 235 lbs.
  • Build: More than normal size build, long tail
  • Currently: Awaiting the next great challenger!!!
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2013, 11:07:53 PM »
Chase walking past everyone near the door with a smile "This should be entertaining...", taking a seat on the wooden stairs of the porch in front of the saloon, "Or at least pass the time...", being handed Billy's weapons,

The larger of the two thugs charges with arms spread open for a tackle, "This time your going down!", Billy sways to the side and breaths out slowly, "That's what you think..." Billy's fox tail swishes about and taking a knee quickly dives forward shoulder ramming into the thugs knee cap, with the loud snap of his leg he falls over to the side grabbing his leg thriving around in pain, Billy rolling over and getting up runs over a stomps on the thugs head with his right boot, as the thug stops moving and dies from his skull crushed between the hard ground and his boot, Billy stands breathing hard wipes blood form his mouth smiles, "Well? You gonna come at me?! Fine! I'll make the first move!!", taking off in a sprint, growls sounding like the native.

"Hmmm... very interesting, he fights like one of those savages... Brutal and tactical... like the devil guides him." Chase sits up interested in the fight now, smiles watching, "Hehe, this should be good."

The lone thug takes a step back surprised at how the other guy went down, "What the hell are you!?", taking a stand not sure what to expect, Billy takes a slide between his legs as the thug reaches down grabbing hold of his poncho, ripping in off, Billy then hops up onto the thugs back choking him, as the thug flails about trying to take him off his back, "What's wrong?! You were so happy to kill me!", the thugs starts choking and elbows Billy in the ribs eventually reaching up throws him to the ground with a thud, raising his foot up goes for a stomp but Billy rolls out of the way turning his body kicks at his exposed knee making him take a knee, getting up quickly socks him in the jaw swinging back hits him in the throat grabbing hold of his head kicks him with his knee sending him on his back.

"Bravo Mr. Jango... bravo..." clapping his hands in enjoyment of the violence,

Billy glances up for a few seconds and back down, taking a few steps over the downed thug presses heel of his boot against his throat, as he flails about trying to push his heel off choking, "All you bandits are the same... no purpose... no honor...", pressing harder as the thugs struggles to breath, "No ties... no rules... no mercy... all pleasure and business...", leans down over the downed thug creeping an evil smile himself, "Isn't that right... Gean?!", Holds him down and hesitates taking a step back.

Chase laughs not even caring about his followers since they were his strongest, "Well? Aren't you going to finish him?" standing up with his hands behind his back smiles. "What's the matter..." as his words slip from his mouth almost like a whisper, cold, and dark.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 04:44:25 PM by Chronic Payne »
"Hold your head up high, set them eyes forward, and light your heart ablaze!!!"

Offline Jormungdang

• Boisterous Bear
  • How shall i slice and dice you, hmm?
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: A demon.
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 175 lbs
  • Build: Heavyset
  • Currently: YOU'VE DONE WELL!
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2013, 04:07:05 PM »
Suddenly, a massive hole is left in the bandit's head. The perpetrator is standing in the shadows, reloading the massive pistol which he had used to shoot the bandit. "Well, isn't this interesting! Why don't i join in the fun as well?" Laughing, the man stepped out of the shadows into the light. He was wearing blue sweatpants held up with a white belt that had dark blue/ purple fur around the rim. Around one arm was a manacle attached to a thick, iron chain that had obviously been broken.  His red eyes blazing and a bloodthirsty grin on his face, he speaks to the fox that had been standing over the bandit. "I hope you don't mind my interference in the fight. I simply couldn't restrain myself, after watching you fight. My name is Varn. What's yours?"
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 04:20:25 PM by Jormungdang »
If you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!