The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: a cry for help  (Read 1337 times)

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
a cry for help
« on: March 07, 2013, 08:44:48 AM »
my fursona is kiva citralis, i have been keeping myself up to date on furaleighs progress, or lack therof, i would love for there to be a furcon in NC, but while they have publicly stated that they give up, and requested furs to pass the torch to, they seem unwilling to do so. I am 19, with horrible grammar, AND NO DESIRE TO RUN A CON. that being said, i would still love to help get a commitee together that is willing to do so, i believe that if we do it right, we may be able to hold it as a (primarialy outdoor) medieval ren-fair style con
here:   http://www.visitnc.com/listings/view/35419

this will not only draw in furries, but also the many medieval weapons buffs, some nerds, and even a good number of people who go to the highland games
as well, it is in the middle of the state, not to the far east side of it, if yopu whine about it being 90.2 miles away from raleigh, keep in mind that this place was my idea, and my commute would only be 8.2 miles shorter, from millers creek

i have no ambition to run this, but only to throw ideas and gather the people who do want to run this and keep them from trying to be a dictator, i said commitee, not leader.

message me at [email protected] if you can help form this reality in any way, have ideas, are willing to volunteer, or anything else that may help

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice