The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Post favorite songs and what do you feel from it?  (Read 1456 times)

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When blinded by adversity just look to the stars
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: I'm a Majestic Snowcone
Post favorite songs and what do you feel from it?
« on: December 13, 2012, 12:41:19 PM »

Post any or all songs you feel like and talk about the mood or feeling you get from it :D post as often as you like!
Our mere existence is enough reason to carry on. Never let others steal your lust for life. Life is all you have and it is all you will get. Cling to it until the universe says it's time to let go. Then rest, only then have you earned it.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
Re: Post favorite songs and what do you feel from it?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 02:17:25 PM »
Symphony of Science - "Children of Africa" (The Story of Us)
Inspired, I feel like I'm floating in space and I see all human accomplishments fly by, everything becomes significant, dust, people, roads, traffic lights it all becomes interesting and all becomes amazing. I gaze at humans creations and think back to the origins, I feel like I'm looking up into a big light of knowledge, it overwhelms me with calm, inspiration and beauty.

Serj Tankian - Occupied Tears
I imagine I'm in a riot, a revolution, I'm leading people, this song booming in the background, I'm holding a fire and a burning flag, it's not the Australian flag, it's something else. I have a bandana on, covering my face making me anonymous, but everyone knows me as their leader, I hold the flaming flag up into the face of armaggeddon and I stare at it's face, it's face is comprised of soldiers, guns pointing in my direction. I stare at it's face and during the chorus, I scream at the top of my lungs "charge".
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When blinded by adversity just look to the stars
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: I'm a Majestic Snowcone
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 12:54:36 PM »
Cry of the blackbirds by amon amarth www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSJWOV44Otc

this viciously brutal song makes me feel powerfull. like a one man army I can take on anything in my path. I feel inspired to run blindly into the battlefield and DIE FOR THE ALFATHER..er uh *coughs* sry. mainly a song I can play halo 4 or bf3 and expect great results from XD

Mana by equilibrium www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgNoadKcIWg

The title says it all its mana, its pure and utter magical. A beautifull 16 min instramental by my favorite band. The song is epic,no beyone epic it moves you in a way tht is undescribable, my friend calls it a pure and utter orgasm. me? I call it the essance of the gods, of the heavens. I feel so AMAZING when ever I listen to this I recomend it for everyone.

I can have a horrible day, and its pretty commen for me but when I listen to this song I feel amazing like all tht is bad is now gone its magical! its mana! XD
Our mere existence is enough reason to carry on. Never let others steal your lust for life. Life is all you have and it is all you will get. Cling to it until the universe says it's time to let go. Then rest, only then have you earned it.

Offline N Phor

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 05:11:17 PM »
The Fixx - One Thing Leads to Another

Looks like a vivid purple with the occasional flash of cyan. It's... pretty hard to explain, but it's trippy. Music never gives me a sense of happiness or sadness or anything, just this weird sense of color and then each individual type of color corresponds to its own feeling. At parties and clubs and other stuff with music I have a really hard time getting on the same wavelength as everyone else.

Offline RatMouth

• Avid Aardvark
  • Shasasahshasa
    • Awards
  • Species: Rat, duh hahaa
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 08:13:07 PM »
Cat Empire, The - Party Started (with lyrics)

Makes me feel like having more fun, but at the same time like sitting back and taking a nap.

Offline Georgisaur

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 5"11
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 09:00:01 PM »
Dream Theater - Octavarium
This is my all-time favourite. An epic 25 minute prog-metal piece. :D

Offline Nobi

• Handsome Horse
  • Let's get rhetorical!
    • My tumblr!
    • Awards
  • Species: Ringtail/Cacomistle
  • Coloring: Standard ringtail coloration of sandy brown-dark brown body, white rings around my eyes, and black and white rings around my tail
  • Height: Roughly 5'6''
  • Weight: 127 lbs
  • Build: Slim and mildly athletic
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Back!
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 02:55:48 AM »
As you can see by my shirt, I'm a pretty big fan of Tool. Whenever I'm asked about my favorite song, my mind always goes back to this one. Like most of Tool's songs, it's a bit strange at first listen, especially because its rhythm is built around the Fibonacci Sequence. It's a mathematical series that, when graphed, creates an infinitely expanding spiral. It uses this as a metaphor for how to go about one's life: to seek out new experiences. To live "laterally" rather than sticking to one straight path. I've tried to live my life in this way for a good several years now, and it's really helped me to come out of the shell I'd spend most of my youth in.

Tool - Lateralus (Highest Quality HD)

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2013, 08:58:52 AM »
  • Signature art by: MrRazot