The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Pirate RP  (Read 3527 times)

Offline Magus-wolf_Allon

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • "FORWARD UNTO DAWN, DEATH, AND GLORY!!!!"
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: hybrid wolf with demonic wings and powers
  • Coloring: dark grey, and black.
  • Height: 7 ft. 11 inch.
  • Weight: 210
  • Build: lean,durable, strong, quick
  • Currently: Enjoying the forums being online, while they still are.....
Re: Pirate RP
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2013, 07:15:59 AM »
Orion waits aboard his flagship, the "Revenge", and writes his memours.

"It has been a long journey indeed. 12 years since my brother blew my ships out from under me at haper's(hap-ers) cape. I have not told him, not even left any clue for him, as to our relation, how we were seperated at birth. I regret that he has thrown his lot in with cervantes, now I cannot return with him to Kul Tiras, for he would be executed for piracy. Perhaps... No, he will never allow it, I have given him the impression that he is my mortal enemy. I may have over-stepped my bounds by attacking the harbor however, cervante's ship is lost but he said that that was not the place for it. A pirate that does not wish to fight? The must be a greater power at work here. I do not think that any force can overcome my fleet. The dark fleet at his time has the following ship as its flagship at this time:
Revenge
Class: Heavy Battlecruiser
Cannon: Demi-cannon, Bombard, Autocannon, Saker, Mortar, and Demi-culverin
Number of Cannon: 650
Decks: 5 [Topside(center deck 6)] [poopdeck deck 7]
Crew: 1600- 1050 saliors, 550 mairnes
speed: (high wind) 35 knots (low wind) 20 knots
The fleet also has 12 frigates and 4 battleships in adttion to 14 brigs and 7 brigatines. we rule the waves in this sea, nothing can challenge the full fleet, not even the english navy. Even if the dark fleet were overcome, whomever accomnplished this feet woulf be forever at war and on the Run from Kul Tiras's navy. I hope my brother does not become or throw his lot in with whoever does this."

Sighing, he stands up and paces about his cabin. He hopes that he can accomplish  what he set out twelve years ago to do, that whole display at the harbor was nothing but a precursor to the main event. Insane he is, but Orion does have a just cause.Nothing will stop him, nothing at all.
  • Avatar by: Tony64[DA] (temporary, deaddraconis after change to permenant)
  • Signature art by: Tony64(DA)