The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Enter a dream  (Read 1077 times)

Offline Zeldoran (Former Frozt, FroztFox)

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Woff. waff, wafflez!
    • Fur Affinity
    • furaffinity.net
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: White, black and green / Brown, cream, black, green
  • Currently: Hating school ._.
Re: Enter a dream
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2012, 05:11:05 PM »
You wake up in an old, dusty room.
You walk up to the broken window and look out.
What meets your eyes, is the sight of an enormous crater and a huge wasteland.  :o

Offline Beatnory

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • I dream a lot (thinking) and I make dreams (games)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dreamfox
  • Currently: be nice and you will have great dreams!
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2012, 05:21:41 PM »
I did enter a dream of FroztFox the fox. he is runing in the woods. just running without talking a break.
his tails flapping behind him and hes foots are moving at the speed of licht.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2012, 12:26:16 PM »
The dream of beatnory is interesting, he's running through a green field, a waterfall in the distance, the grass is surreal and beautiful, but there are storm clouds on the horizon.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light tan
  • Height: 6' 1"
  • Weight: 380Lbs (with armor)
  • Build: Built to kill
  • Currently: FEELING GREAT!
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2012, 05:57:35 PM »
I see.... You... I your room. You appear to be in your bed... breathing softly. Asleep. The room is dark with the shades drawn. Outside it is calm with the soft chirp of crickets... You appear to be dreaming about sleep in your dream... Very interesting Anoni!  ^_^
  • Avatar by: ~dcwj @ deviantart.com

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2012, 04:00:29 AM »
You are dreaming about glory, war, ferocity. You were fighting, it was quite violent, but you prevailed, you felt, pride, power and heroism through you. You enjoyed the war!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Scout the Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Hai! :3
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Orange body with streaks of blue and purple, purple eyes
  • Height: 6' 0"
  • Weight: 140 lbs.
  • Build: Between skinny and medium build
  • Currently: Loving the new avi > thanks ~Wolf!
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2012, 07:49:59 AM »
You are dreaming of owning all of the worlds weapons: guns, bombs, massive missiles. You take good care of them and polish them everyday. But there is nothing to test such dangerous things on. So you build a massive space station specifically for testing these weapons  :o
Good Luck Today

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2012, 02:24:44 PM »
You dream about running through the snow very fast, you run up mountains and keep running, where you're running to is unknown, why you are running doesn't matter, all that matters is you have a purpose and you are going to fulfill that until you run to the ends of the earth :P

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2012, 03:12:21 AM »
You dream about saving the land of Middle-Earth from the evils of Mordor using nothing but a magic sword and a coconut horse and the word "NI!" Your closest companion is a dwarf named Teddy who wears nothing but a coconut g-string, speaks softly, and carries a big stick.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2012, 09:01:40 AM »
Ya dream about free falling through the sky but ya feel fine as ya also drinking some soda and holding an redo toy.And when ya get near the ground, ya push the dot on the toy and went back where ya started to free fall and over and over as ya yell out, WHOOOOOO WHOO

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 100 Poster
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2012, 08:14:15 PM »
you dream of an empty building, perhaps a flat, but people keep walking in and you have a feeling of discomfort, that has haunted you for a while, that fades faster as more people come. it doesn't take long to realise, but there's one thing about these people that separate them from normal people. you cant see it properly though due to the lighting. all that maters is that the cold and empty place, is now warm and you feel happy

Offline Sn0w

• A Storyteller
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Life's a race, and I'm gonna win
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: White with dark eyes, nose, and paw pads
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Currently: A New Fox
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2012, 03:51:28 AM »
You walk to a pedestal in a forest glade. Intense winds threaten to topple the trees and fling leaves in your face. As you approach the pedestal the winds grow stronger, theatening to blow you away. You step forward inch by hard earned inch, but as your hand nears the pedestal, you awake.

Agent Snow - Stealth Operative
Live Together Die Alone

Offline Zey

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2012, 06:18:28 PM »
You are hidden in the shadows of the office of the CEO of the RWOFA (Rid World of Furries Association) building at night, patiently waiting for him to come in after his bathroom break so that you can... show him you petition of how people have grown to tolerate furs. Then you kill him.