The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: What is the Owner subject is all about?  (Read 906 times)

Zane the Fox

What is the Owner subject is all about?
« on: December 21, 2012, 12:50:00 AM »
As the Topic said, what is the owner thing is about? I not sure if this topic is alredy made then Sorry and please point me the right way as I seem to can't find it. But anyway, I been seeing alot stuff about owner and it have gotting me abit curious about it. So I woundering if anyone is willing to explain it to me.

Offline Indecipherable

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Build: Slim
Re: What is the Owner subject is all about?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 12:25:38 PM »
Exactly that - when someone is a "pet" and they have an "owner".

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • I am funny and intelligent. And attractive.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Twilight Leopard
  • Height: 9 ft long (274 cm), 7 ft tall (213 cm); tail, 12 ft (365 cm)
  • Weight: 2315 lbs (1050 kg)
  • Build: Stocky
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *flop* One-man furpile.
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 04:09:13 PM »
I'm going to paste this here from the Pets Looking thread:

Edit by WingedZephyr:

Because it's been asked a number of times, for people who don't know what the master/pet thing is about, here's your answer -

Spoiler for Hidden:
So, I'm not gonna lie, this whole pet/owner thing has me a bit out of place, as I don't really know what it's about. Could someone explain it to me, cause even though I don't really know anything about it, it still kind of has my interest.

WELL

some furries like to have a owner, not LITTERLAY but for fun. or they want to have another fur for a pet, for fun.

its sorta a submissive/dominant thing
Is it bad that my first thought when reading the "submissive/dominant" thing is it's sexual related? I think that's more indicative of my intensely perverted mind than anything else. :P
haha. no, its not sexual at all.

i have a fairly flip floppy personality...so i enjoy being submissive AND dominant. hence, im doing both. i have pets and am also looking for a owner myself
Question: so if nothing sexual whatsoever, what is the point of this other than being able to put it on your profile page?
Just curious. :D
It's just a title for the funsies, really. It can become sexual if the two involved are okay with that and are in close enough proximity to one another to make such a relationship happen, but it's not necessary. It's completely up to the master and pet if they want to take things that far. :)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 05:28:59 PM by Puncia, Reason: How did I manage to typo "paste" to "past"? »

Offline Tron Cat

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Why must you burn a hole so deep in to my soul
    • Awards
  • Species: white tiger
  • Coloring: white and black
  • Height: 6"4'
  • Weight: 230
  • Build: like a truck
  • Currently: things weren't always this way and I know you not blame
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 06:26:45 AM »
My best guess is its a subject started by the owner