The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Thank you!  (Read 7595 times)

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Thank you!
« on: December 07, 2012, 09:02:45 PM »
This has been delayed a bit longer than intended, but with the year of 2012 coming to a close in just a few weeks, this is a particularly important time to look back and appreciate the people who have been a part of this forum and helped out over the years.

As many of you know, the forum was in somewhat desperate need of funding a month or two ago. Tweak and I are both at the point in our lives where we're just starting to look for careers and form our own families and lives as young adults, so we got stuck in the unfortunate position of neither of us being able to fund the forum's next year of service on our own.

Because of that, we reached out to you all, and we were fortunate enough to be met with a response that allowed us to keep the forum running. Although funds are still going to be a little tight, we can now guarantee the forum's presence for the next year. This forum means a lot to me personally, as I'm sure it means a lot to many of you as well. I am incredibly grateful to be a part of a community that is so willing to help us out when we needed it, and I'm sure Tweak appreciates it just as much as I do.

So without further ado, I would like to take a moment to personally thank many of the forum members who helped us make sure the forum would make it through into the year 2013 during our recent donation campaign:

Anoni • Bandal • Beatnory • Boone Zofox • Combo • DenDen • Dessum • Drakos • Flarei • Funny Valentine • Jacen • JadeSpeirs • Leiton • Lizard • Luggz • Maxis29 • NovAurora • Otebon • Rasui • Sn0w • Timmy Fox

If you believe you belong in the list but are not listed here OR if you are listed but would not like to be, please let me know in a PM!

And although this list only contains donators from the past couple months, we do extend our gratitude to every single person who has donated in the past or future and to everyone who makes this forum the wonderful place it is. We wouldn't be here without you.

Thank you!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 04:16:22 PM by WingedZephyr »

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
Re: Thank you!
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 10:03:59 PM »
No problem! I NEED THIS PLACE *Rocks back and forth in corner*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 06:08:27 AM »
Wow, congrats and a big thanks to everyone who donated! (I'm broke... x( )
But this is where I found my furry-dom, and found my life mate, so it means a lot to me too to have this place around for generations to come. :3

Offline Drakos

• Classy Draggy
  • Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Awesomely drawn by Kaprika (The lovely floof 8D)
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Anthro
  • Coloring: Green
  • Height: 6'5''
  • Weight: 225
  • Build: Muscular
  • Currently: Wondering why stuff is stuff.
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 03:17:45 PM »
I was under the name Zenith before, but am under this name now x3.

And I'm always glad to help! My new year's resolution is to give ALL THE MONEHS!~...ok maybe not all of it, but I'll donate at least once a month if I can :3.

Anyways, I think the ones who SHOULD be thanked are you and Tweak, Zeph. Thanks for making this forum awesome and stuff and for doing what you guys do. Your efforts are totally appreciated :3.

Anyways, on an unrelated note; happy holidays to all :3.
  • Avatar by: Kaprika (Zee awesome floof! 8D)
Outside on a winter's night as the rain begins to fall
There's a chill in the air and the howl of a wolf while the rain beats at the door
Seven kings will ride on the wind up towards        the mountains high                             
And the only sound that will break the air is the warrior's bitter cry

-Starfire by Dragonforce.

For those who know me I'm still kicking around here, enjoying life. For those who don't know me I do invite you to get to know me if you'd like :3.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

(The song that the lyrics in my siggy come from :3).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=Wp68lrJEYHU

Offline Pea

• Pea is Me
  • Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • Everything is happening.
  • Species: Vine Snake
  • Coloring: Dark green scales with deep poisonous green eyes.
  • Build: Teeny
  • Currently: slithering hither
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 11:28:25 AM »
I'm glad to have helped out. This place really means a lot to me. It was here you all helped me to discover myself a little more. This has been a great journey since day one. A lot of friends were made along the way, and those friendships live on.

I'm going to take this moment to thank you, Tweak and WingedZephyr and all those who sacrifice their time and money to make this place possible, and to exist in the state that it does. Much love to you wonderful people <3
  • Avatar by: Me, colored by Evnamishko

Offline Sn0w

• A Storyteller
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Life's a race, and I'm gonna win
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: White with dark eyes, nose, and paw pads
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: A New Fox
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 04:01:14 AM »
For all this forum's given me in my time here, I feel it's the least I can do. I know how stressful starting a new life is and I couldn't imagine trying to run a forum on top of that.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Agent Snow - Stealth Operative
Live Together Die Alone

Offline Marcus

• Chatty Cheetah
  • This user has left!
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2012, 03:03:33 AM »
This place was the decider weather I stayed in the Fandom, or just forgot about it. I didn't donate much, and I haven't donated much more because my budget is tight right now, but I will continue to scratch a few dollars here and there, so I can keep in contact with the many furiends I've made here. :)

Viva la TFF!

Offline LeafTheSwift

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • C'est la vie
    • Awards
  • Species: Swift Fox
  • Coloring: Gray with streaks of orange.
  • Height: 5`8
  • Weight: 147 lb.
  • Build: Althletic look but more toned then bulky.
  • Currently: Being Happy! ^^
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2013, 12:45:08 AM »
To.bad i.couldnt donate. But im glad the form didnt go away, i just got here.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!  Stealth Operative

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When blinded by adversity just look to the stars
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: I'm a Majestic Snowcone
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2013, 03:09:51 AM »
I rly wish I could donate. This forum is an awesome place I love it here. If I ever get the chance to help out in the future I will
Our mere existence is enough reason to carry on. Never let others steal your lust for life. Life is all you have and it is all you will get. Cling to it until the universe says it's time to let go. Then rest, only then have you earned it.

Offline Tron Cat

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Why must you burn a hole so deep in to my soul
    • Awards
  • Species: white tiger
  • Coloring: white and black
  • Height: 6"4'
  • Weight: 230
  • Build: like a truck
  • Currently: things weren't always this way and I know you not blame
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2013, 05:38:52 AM »
I'd like to thank everyone who donated, thank you. :D

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum.
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2015, 09:17:04 PM »
sank you varamash

Raven MacKenzie

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2015, 11:26:33 PM »
I've donated, too. And I must say: It was the wright thing to do. This forum is a great place and the people here are so funny, lovely and friendly. I know, I'm new to this forum but my feelings say that this place will be my second home, you could say. Thank you! <3