The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: What would you ask Santa for on Christmas?  (Read 1580 times)

Offline Duke

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Who knows?
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 197 lbs
  • Build: Medium muscular build
What would you ask Santa for on Christmas?
« on: December 07, 2012, 08:08:19 PM »
As you know it's December and everyone knows Christmas is right around the corner, so what would you ask Santa Clause for this Christmas?
Even if you don't celebrate it it's fun to ask an old man who sees you when your sleeping and knows when your awake for free things!  :D I got the idea from my Anime club friends at school who had a booth set up outside the cafeteria where people wrote a letter to Santa. (Each letter was worth $1 to charity thanks to Macy's)
I'll start!

What I would ask Santa for this Christmas is a long fluffy fox tail,  a better collar, and equal rights for all furs!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
Re: What would you ask Santa for on Christmas?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 04:45:44 AM »
Unfortunately, Christmas is not quite as happy a holiday anymore. Not after my mom divorced my father. I love the holiday, I love the spirit, I love the history. It is unfortunate, however, to know so many kids have no families to spend their Christmas with.

My one wish for Christmas, as big a wish it is, would be that all those people of the world yearning for a family be gifted with it. I have never been a materialist - I would never ask for more than one or two things, lest I feel guilty. But with knowing how it feels to be without a family... To see that would be all that matters, if you ask me. Screw the iPods, screw the videogames, I have all I need. Some, I don't even think I deserve, by times.

I would have wished for my family back, for my Christmas to be more this way. But I will not ask for my sake. I will ask for the sake of those saddened or alone to find happiness, family, and unity this Christmas and beyond. I really just started thinking about this today, because when my Grandmother asked what I really wanted for Christmas I said "family." I have my Grandparents, and I have my father, however. I also have Zae, the forums and its community, and so many trustworthy friends... I came to realize that I really had a lot despite the losses. So I thought, after watching a few Christmas movies inadvertantly (as in I just happened to be in the room when they came on, doing other things), I reconsidered what I said to begin with. I would not make the wish for me, I would (and should) make the wish for all the other people who need it.

To list other wishes I have...

For my Zaelis to be given the happiness she seems to nearly miss, be it her own troubles or otherwise.

For my Grandparents to live happily together... They fight and they bicker endlessly, and neither really care about each other anymore... It makes me sad... :/

For my father to finally be able to settle his life... He works so much and has had such misfortune with money due to so many reasons outside of his control, he really needs it.

Overall, I just want everyone who needs it to be able to find their guiding light to happiness.

Offline Duke

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 05:05:16 AM »
I like your wish, Sytex. I see your point but I technically have family but I dont want them because they only burden me. It's a family, but we don't act like one. Arguing on a daily basis and just not talking to each other. I see where your coming from and it warms me. Thank you for your wish. if only Santa was real  :S I had more to say but i forgot ._.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 02:20:59 PM »
If I had a wish, I'd wish for powers similar to Dr. Manhattan of the Watchmen universe, because, I could literally do anything, fix any problem and anyone who thought I was weird or wanted to use me as a government experiment would surely fail. Only problem is a glow blue, but I can change that
WITH MY SUPER MANHATTAN POWERS. Oh, except I don't want one power, I wish not to see the future.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Duke

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 12:02:52 AM »
I so agree. i wouldn't ever want to see the future. (though i do love premonitions because its like a puzzle/omen that i ponder until it actually happens (woo psychology!))

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When blinded by adversity just look to the stars
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: I'm a Majestic Snowcone
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 08:43:39 PM »
An enchanted mace of awesomeness tht summons unicorns and death :D
Our mere existence is enough reason to carry on. Never let others steal your lust for life. Life is all you have and it is all you will get. Cling to it until the universe says it's time to let go. Then rest, only then have you earned it.

Offline Duke

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 09:05:49 PM »
An enchanted mace of awesomeness tht summons unicorns and death :D
Thats freakin awesome xD

Offline [Sov]

• Your Local Neurotic Hyena
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • One more word and you wont survive.
    • Awards
  • Species: Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: Chocolate brown stripes, sandy colored fur
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Build: Curvy~
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Neurotic!
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2012, 04:31:09 PM »
Full FurSuit. Duh.
I am closed for commissions. See my furaffinity for pricing.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace

Wanna find me in other places?

FurAffinity::Twitter

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2012, 05:19:58 AM »
Selfish Christmas List:
- PS3 and Playstation All Stars Battle Royale
- For my bf to stay over my house for a week

Unselfish Christmas List:
- For people to be more open-minded and intelligent about things

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When blinded by adversity just look to the stars
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: I'm a Majestic Snowcone
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2012, 02:04:30 AM »
Finn hat and jake backpack :3

ADVENTURE TIME! XD
Our mere existence is enough reason to carry on. Never let others steal your lust for life. Life is all you have and it is all you will get. Cling to it until the universe says it's time to let go. Then rest, only then have you earned it.

Offline Tron Cat

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Why must you burn a hole so deep in to my soul
    • Awards
  • Species: white tiger
  • Coloring: white and black
  • Height: 6"4'
  • Weight: 230
  • Build: like a truck
  • Currently: things weren't always this way and I know you not blame
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2013, 06:46:26 AM »
yellow cake uranium