The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Please help a furry win a contest  (Read 867 times)

Offline mmogamplay

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf
Please help a furry win a contest
« on: November 28, 2012, 11:20:47 PM »
Hello,
   I am reaching out in the hopes that I can get some help. There is a contest me and a friend entered at kigurumi.com for a contest to win a furry costume. Me and m friend submitted a picture in the hopes that we could win but we are way behind in votes. The contest ends on Dec. 2nd and the girl I entered with is really depressed we are so behind. She really had her heart set on winning. If you have time can you please do these instructions:
1. go to http://blog.kigurumi-shop.com/
2. log in with either a kigurumi account or sign in with facebook
3. vote like for the pic labeled "Rei & Adam"
its very easy to do and I would really like for her to win the costumes. She really really wants them. thank you very much for your time.

Offline Talos

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
Re: Please help a furry win a contest
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 01:24:18 AM »
...You did not just sign up just to post this.

Naw, jk jk.

Alright, I guess I'll see if I can help ya win ^_^

To be honest, yours is great, but I see better ones, and I don't feel like I can just vote for you because you need help, ya know? I don't feel like I'm being fair to all the other wonderful people who entered, it's like throwing away a burger because it's bad for you, when there are worse burgers out there. Cause really, to a sustainable extent, it's almost cheating. I'd much rather vote for the BEST one, not the most needy one.

But you know, I'll think about it, mmkay? ^_^

But seriously, you registered to do this? :/
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 01:31:34 AM by Talos »

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 05:35:19 AM »
I agree, I liked a few more than her's so I just can't toss a vote your way. Although I don't feel that it was cheating to ask around for votes, I believe that it would be unfair for me to vote for her just because you asked...

Offline Talos

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 09:52:31 PM »
Err, I'm back, I did some thinking, and I just can't do it, brah, like Nameless and myself had said, I don't feel I can just shoot you a vote because you asked, there were better ones, in my opinion.

Sorry :|