The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Want a commission? Want a reasonable price?  (Read 1121 times)

Offline Lux-Nero

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Count up your... Wait...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Still looking actually...
Want a commission? Want a reasonable price?
« on: November 11, 2012, 12:16:46 AM »
Well, look no further!
Allow me to introduce myself! I am Lux-Nero, or as I am called on Deviantart: FlairNightz, and I am giving you all a hell of a deal on art commissions!
First, a little insight - I am a webcomic artist who's style is a combination of american artwork and manga/anime style as well. I am very flexible and I'm willing to draw for the sake of drawing!
But for the sake of this time, I'm going through some hard times, and I could use all the cash I can get, but I'm being real flexible here.
So, before I give you guys my prices, I figure I should show you guys some artwork of mine

So as you can see, I do lineart, I do sprites, I make comics, I do full color pictures, and I'm part of a small group for Visual novels as well. So if anyone needs an artist for a game or something they wanna make, I'm your go to guy! I do furry, I do normal, and I do a lot of other things, including monsters, mecha and etc.
Now, for the pricing and how to reach me.
So, here's the pricing for ya!

Lineart of a character: $2 (plus $2 for each additional character)

Inked art: $4 (plus $2 for each additional character)

Colored with cell shading: $8 ($2 for each additional character)

Manga Styled Comic: $10 per page ($5 for color per page)

How to order a commission: Send me a message and I'll give you the details.

How to pay: Paypal is necessary to do so.
And for those of you who reach me at my Deviantart Account (found here: http://flairnightz.deviantart.com/) for a commission, if you make an order, include in the heading the word "Armadillo" and I will take off 25% off your first commission from me!
And if you've got any questions, feel free to ask in this forum! That's what it's there for!
-shrugs-