The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Not sure what to do  (Read 274 times)

Offline Argus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Gray,Black
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 185
Not sure what to do
« on: October 14, 2012, 07:48:19 AM »
So my mom was admitted to the hospital earlier today. She has pneumonia and a few auto immune desesis. So it is a big deal but it doesn't phase me. I have a lack of emotion except in extreme cercumstances. But tomorrow I finally have a chance to see my friend that I talked about in a previous post. My mom said I could have someone over to look after me. My friend is 18 so he is legal. I called some other people and they are all busy. I really want to have my friend over at my house and to play some games. My mom won't be out until atleast Tuesday. Don't worry about me I live in a complex with neighbors that know my mom is in the hospital and I can come and ask for anything any time. I don't know wether this is my chance to finally get my friend over. I don't know why this would be a bad idea. Also I know that I will be fine this happens about 4-5 times a year and I am use to running the house. I know to check the stove to make sure it is off after I use it. I look the doors but. For some reason I have this weird feeling in my gut that something is going to go bad. I worry stuff like I would run out of meds, I would run out of food, or the thing I always worry about are robbers. I know that isn't likely but what if a robber found out I was home alone and thought it would be easy. Anyway. Should I tell my friend not to come. Should I go to his house.

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Not sure what to do
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 05:01:23 PM »
I don't know what to tell you to do, but I think it's important to remember that just because your friend is legally an adult doesn't automatically mean he is responsible enough or knows enough to watch out for you. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. I wouldn't know.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.