The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Assassin's Creed; Deliverance  (Read 12481 times)

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Avy was made by the lovely and talented Kaprika!
    • Awards
  • Species: Toxic Fox
  • Coloring: Green, White, and black
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Average
Re: Assassin's Creed; Deliverance
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2012, 12:17:19 AM »
He smiles and stands up, stepping over to a chest. "You could try these." He pulled out a set of silk robes, fit for a high class warrior. "They were a gift but I'm far too small for these robes. No idea how they could mistaken me for a big strong warrior but eh who cares."

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light tan
  • Height: 6' 1"
  • Weight: 380Lbs (with armor)
  • Build: Built to kill
  • Currently: FEELING GREAT!
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2012, 12:35:32 AM »
"Heh.. It takes a strong warrior to stand up to three Templars like that" He says jokingly. Walking over to the chest he starts scrounging around for something that fits his look.
  • Avatar by: ~dcwj @ deviantart.com

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2012, 12:44:40 AM »
He blushes lightly and smiles. "Heh why thank you." He lays the robes back in the chest. "Take what fits." He sighs lightly, "You know, you remind me a lot of him. My master I mean." Tohaku sips at his wine and enjoys its warm feeling.

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2012, 12:48:21 AM »
"I hope thats not a bad thing" Liam says eyeing Tohaku smiling. finding one he likes he takes it out into full view. Its a gray robe etched in white furr.  Turning it around he also sees that it has a hood. "Hmm, This one I like."

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2012, 12:56:42 AM »
"No. No it's not a bad thing." He looks at the robes and sighs. "Those robes......they'd look good. You can have them if you don't mind looking like an ex-assassin." He stands and steps closer to Liam. He takes the robes from him and pulls them over Liam's shoulders. He gazes up into Liam's eyes and smiles. "Looks pretty good without the blood stains."

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2012, 01:04:10 AM »
"It hurts allot less as well" He says chuckling. Looking back at the chest he puts two and two together. "So.. where thees your masters.?

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2012, 01:10:06 AM »
He looks to the floor. "Yes......they were." He lowers his own hood and looks back up at Liam. "Sorry....I seem to be a touch emotional."

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2012, 01:14:36 AM »
Nodding he closes the chest and grabs his sword and sack. Walking over to the bed he sits down pulling out the jet black blade and a grinding stone. Slowly he guides the stone along the blade edge, ever so slightly increasing its allready razor like blade. "We should get some sleep now" He says on the third stroke, nudging his head twords the window for you to see how dark it got.

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2012, 01:26:56 AM »
He nods and smiles. "Agreed. I'll be on the roof I am need. Good night Liam." He bows and steps outside. The air is cool and calm. With a quick leap, Tohaku sits on the roof and stares outward into the darkness. It's quiet......too quiet. "It's going to be a long night." He whispered to himself. A light glow is seen in the distance, catching his eye. He readies his blow gun and prepares for a fight. A torch flies toward him and lands on the roof, catching the dry wood a flame. "Damn it!!" Tohaku throws the torch back into the woods and jumps back down. "Beasts! Blast these cross jockeys!" Tohaku kicks open the door and pushes the fireplace aside. "Liam! We must run!" He pulls the feline into the tunnel and begins to lead him through the darkness.

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2012, 01:30:14 AM »
Running along side him he is quickely bewilderd as what is going on. "Whats going on out there?" He asks still keeping a brisk pase along side Tohaku.

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2012, 01:40:15 AM »
He looks to Liam while they run. "Templars, Dozens of them. They want my head on a silver platter and you're the two for 1 special." He leads Liam through the darkened turns and weaves. "There's enough to overwhelm us and make us their new throw rug." THe tunnel ends at a ladder. "Lets go. Wait until I call you up." Tohaku climbs up and pushes the bolder of the top to reveal......spears. Dozens of bladed spears. "Well hell.......I guess Im gonna have a pretty bad night huh?" Tohaku is yanked from the hole and is placed into shackles.

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2012, 01:49:33 AM »
"Tohaku!!" He yells seeing you get whisked away, Holding up his sword that he was in the middle of sharpening he gets ready to kill anyone brave enough or stupid enough to go down the hole, but much to his supprise they throw a burning barrel witch erupts in a purple haze down the hole causing him to back up but the haze overwhelms his senses as he fights the eager to pass out. In the end it was hopeless as he collapses in the tunnel.

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2012, 01:53:09 AM »
Tohaku is knock out and lies unconcious. When he awakes he finds that both Liam and himself are locked inside a familiar jail cell. "Liam? Are you ok?" He rubs the back of his head to find a bump where he was struck. "Liam......try not to panic but.....We're in an assassin den."

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2012, 01:57:42 AM »
Looking around his eyesight comes blury at first but slowly comes into focus. "Assa... Assassins den?!?" Picking up his head he looks around as a cough over comes him from left over vaper still in his system. "How... Did we get here?!"

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2012, 02:14:35 AM »
"I was mistaken when I said Templars were attacking. They were assassins. They must need us alive or else they would have killed us." Tohaku sniffed the air and smiled. "but we may be in luck. This den is run by Dovu. He was an ally to me even during my trial. Perhaps we will survive this or atleast be killed quickly." Tohaku turned to Liam. "The gas they used was a very weak poison. It wont kill you but it will give you a slight cough forr about an hour. Take several deep breaths and youll live." He takes a sit next to Liam. "Most likely our weapons are locked away. Theyre quite thurough."