The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: How does this sound for an RP?  (Read 2689 times)

Offline Christine & Lyisa

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Double the fur; double the fun
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic cat/White tiger
  • Coloring: Bronze, darker bronze, white/White, dark brown
  • Height: 9"10/9"8
  • Weight: 115/127
  • Build: Curvy, lean/Athletic, lithe
  • Currently: We're baaaaaack!
Re: How does this sound for an RP?
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2012, 02:54:17 AM »
Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I haven't had a chance to be online. Here are my characters:

Name: Joe (it is just a nick name, but she refuses to tell anyone her real name)
Race: Saber toothed tiger
Family: she had a brother, but she does not know what happened to him
Looks: Her coat is light tan with white on her belly and face, and black black symbols are tattooed on her shoulders. Her brown hair is cropped short, and she dresses in cargo pants and unflattering shirts, with a small pack on her shoulder containing her weapons. Her hairstyle and the way she dresses often make people confuse her for a man, and she gets called 'sir' a lot.
Weapons: (I'm not very familiar with weapons.) She carries two 10 mm semi-automatic handguns, a short blade, and a set of throwing knives.
Fighting style: During close combat, she uses her short blade. At relatively long distances, she uses her hand guns. She prefers her throwing knives, but in most situations, it is illogical to use them, seeing as they might get lost, but she loves to use them in stealth attacks.
Faction: formerly of Sandtrap City, but ran away when she got bored with life there, and now lives on the streets
Background story: Since she is a saber tooth, her parents obviously originated in the PDR. They grew tired of the life of war and conflict with the RE, and left to join Sandtrap city, where they thought they could live peacefully. Joe lived there with her parents and older brother, Caleb, but she hated it the whole time. Sure there were no wars there, but  the heat was terrible on her thick fur, and she found the whole city extremely boring and uneventful. When she was sixteen, she took the short blade Caleb had given her for her birthday, and left. She left the city and never looked back, settling on a life of thievery and hardship rather than idleness and boredom. She soon acquired her throwing knives, which she had wanted ever since she could remember, and became very efficient at using them. She stole her handguns later on, and on that raid, she met a velociraptor named Tobius, and has traveling with him ever since.

Name: Tobius
Race: velociraptor
Family: dead
Look: His scales are a dull green with dark brown stripes. He tends to go shirtless.
Weapons: over-under shotgun with a scope, 9mm handgun, and a switch blade
Fighting style: uses shotguns for long distances, handgun for closer distances, and switch-blade for hand-to-hand combat
Faction: none
Background story: His parents and two younger sisters caught a fatal disease when he was eleven , and he had to leave them alone to avoid catching it. He wandered on his own, hungry and alone, until he met Joe.
Christine - red
Lyisa - blue

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light tan
  • Height: 6' 1"
  • Weight: 380Lbs (with armor)
  • Build: Built to kill
  • Currently: FEELING GREAT!
Re: How does this sound for an RP?
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2012, 02:58:14 AM »
The OOC was allready created. Just copy and past your character sheet, The RP aswell started. Here are both

OOC: http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=21004.0

Role Play: http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=21003.0
  • Avatar by: ~dcwj @ deviantart.com

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.