The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A Request that could be very useful  (Read 1066 times)

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Bunbun! Bunbun! Yes I am!
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Brown Fur, BBrown Hair.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 119 lbs.
  • Build: Medium
A Request that could be very useful
« on: August 26, 2012, 01:21:09 AM »
Okay so, lately I've greatly improved on my art.
Me ,and a fellow furfriend are currently working on making a game, however, in order for it to be done in time, I would need to know how to digitally color/shade/texture.  I unfortunately cannot do that. I can however, draw traditional art and color/shade it.

So what I'm asking here is , are there any artists willing to collaborate with me and re-render my art? Any kind of coloring style would be fine as long as it looks good.
I draw in a very anime-y style. There would be a lot of art to do but it would be waist-up shots mostly (save for like two "spell card" pictures)
I have in mind a 'payment' that isn't actual money, but free art from me for life, a walkthrough for the game once it's completed, and your name can be in the credits of course however you want it to be labled. I'll also refer you to any of my friends looking for commissions if you do them ^^.
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

I heart Girls Generation! <3

Offline Talos

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
Re: A Request that could be very useful
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 04:35:31 AM »
Re-Render? You mean like, draw over it on a computer?

Erm...if so, I dunno. I might be able to. Send me a practice pic for me to do. If I can't do it, I can't do it.

I might be kinda busy, I'm currently drawing Minecraft characters and animations for a Minecraft RPG I'm making. We'll see. Just send me an example pic for me to practice and I'll see if it can be done.

I need the practice.