Author Topic: Assassin's Creed; Deliverance (OOC)  (Read 9039 times)

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • kik: Dovuu
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: dark brown, tan, white, gold
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0 Feral: 4'6
  • Weight: Anthro: 145 Feral: 470
  • Currently: in need of attention
Assassin's Creed; Deliverance (OOC)
« on: September 08, 2012, 06:47:21 AM »
"I have lived my life as best I could, not knowing its purpose, but drawn forward like a moth to a distant moon; and here at last, I discover a strange truth. That I am only a conduit, for a message that eludes my understanding."―Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Decades have passed since the death of the beloved Master Assassin Ezio Auditore, but the secrets he uncovered have left the Assassin order with more questions than answers. The Templars have been held at bay with the clever hiding of the Apple, an artifact among the "Pieces of Eden" created by the first humans to bend the will of others and of the planet to your favor, in the Masyaf Library with Altair's remains. Ezio's wisdom has changed the Assassin brotherhood forever, and if one of his teachings stands the strongest, it is that of destiny. We may not realize we have time, happiness, or love, but we must serve our purpose in the efforts of preserving humanity.

Rome, Mid 1550's AD. The Age of Transition has swept across Europe, Christianity has never been stronger, nor more strict. The public persecution and execution of heretics struck fear into the hearts of civilians, killing any thoughts of religious revolt of questioning. The Assassin's, however, show no such fear. Their goal is not to kill religion, nor prove it false, nor act upon prejudice, but to passively and actively guide the actions of man to that of healthy prosperity. Their public display of "religious ignorance" has reduced their honor to nothing but shame. The ancestors of our fallen brothers look down upon us, and call for deliverance from such shame. There was a time when the Assassins were respected, welcomed, and sponsored by civilization, but now they are feared and outcasted. The Templars, under the Church's new regime, have never been so supported. Their holy reputation has brought them to the top of honorability among European civilizations, but the Assassins see past it all, and put up a valiant fight to minimize Templar influence once city at time.
      As things couldnt seem to be any worse for the Assassins, the Templars have been trying to locate a new "piece of eden," called the Tri Matrix. It's effects are not certain, but rumored to be "a key to the underworld, to control the land by your command." If the Templars were to get their hands on it, the brotherhood would stand no chance to make a comeback, and would die out with a whimper. As read in Ezio's final notes, we all serve a purpose beyond our understanding. The time has come to rise from the shadows of disgrace, to put a final end to the Templar's control over the Church and Europe, to restore grace to the Assassin order, and bring pride back to our ancestors.

(If you are unfamiliar with assassins creed but wish to play, not much is needed to know to be able to enjoy it, but if you wish you can read up on the full original story here: http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin's_Creed)

Rules: Please try to refrain from using magic. Some is okay, but you "cant be a freaking Dumbledore though." -Rylo
Want to join? Please copy and paste this character sheet. ALL ARE WELCOME  ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Name:
Race:
Character traits:
Rank: Pick one; (novice, servant, assistant, soldier, disciple, mercenary, warrior, veteran, master assassin)
Robe/Armor Colors/Styles:
Specialty Weapons:
Biography:

Here's mine.

Name: Dovu
Race: Lion
Character traits: Light brown fur, dark brown mane and tuft. Brown eyes. 5'11, 150 lbs. Friendly and open minded, but serious most often.
Robe/Armor Color/Style: For armor and robe style refer to avatar. Colors: clean white robes with red trim, sash, and assassin emblems/arm bands.
Specialty Weapons: One handed axes/swords, daggers. (close range melee)
Biography: After being hidden by his brothers for years to avoid recruitment by the Templar army, Dovu was finally found and dragged into service, only after his brothers were savagely murdered. He was tortured and beaten after refusing to believe what the Templars wanted him to. Eventually the Assassins found him, witnessed his resilience and strong mindedness, and liberated him from the Templars. Dovu was taken into the Assassin order, and over many years studied the wisdom of Ezio Auditore, and earned the rank of Master Assassin, prepared for any task at hand.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 04:50:15 PM by Dingo »
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dovu/

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Discord

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Draconequus
  • Currently: Feed me your life styles
Re: Assassin's Creed; Deliverance
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 07:07:24 AM »
Name:Rylo Evol Revoltee
Race: Purple Galoponian Unicorn
Character traits: Bodybuilder body, Orange eyes, cyan blue mane, black facial hair.
Rank: Pick one; (novice, servant, assistant, soldier, disciple, mercenary, warrior, veteran, master assassin) Master Assassin
 Robe/Armor Colors/Styles: Profile picture
Specialty Weapons: Energy blading ( Swords, hiden gauntlet blades,  Throwing knives of heat, Utility wrist gauntlet ( holds a plasma round shot, hook for climbing, 2 other slots remain upgradeable.) 
Biography: From another planet called GalopGalona, a planet known to the technology of Eden, only at a different aproach. This planet is nothing but Equine kindred. Also going through the same war as earth is between Assassins and templars, only their enemy are not of their world. Rylo has been sent by his predisesor " Chava Mora Cadenzuu" An old assassin, to earth to retrieve such Matrix in desperate measures to keep power out of harms way such as the Tri Matrix has the power over more than just earth. Rylo is long trained..

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Assassin's Creed; Deliverance (OOC)
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 01:30:06 AM »
Name: Zsasz Castellian
Race: Rusty-spotted Cat
Character traits: Mysterious, stealthy, loyal, sarcastic at times
Rank: Pick one; (novice, servant, assistant, soldier, disciple, mercenary, warrior, veteran, master assassin)disciple in the ASSASSINS... I am no templar!
Robe/Armor Colors/Styles: Dresses similar to a normal assassin novice, but wears a plague mask with his hood (like Malfatto's with Ezio's hat)
Specialty Weapons: Knives, special weighted dagger that returns to its owner, wristblades, hookblades, shuriken... is quite proficient with two daggers or swords that are rather short; also carries an short heirloom katana that he can use proficiently
Biography: Not much is known about his past, since he isn't ready to reveal it.... YET...
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 12:25:53 AM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2012, 05:13:11 PM »
welcome you two  B)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 12:35:00 AM »
Thanks...

Although how my reply got like that, I have no clue...
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 01:33:51 AM »
it was glitching out for me when i tried to make this thread, dont worry about it.

Offline Discord

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2012, 02:26:16 AM »
This website is all glitchy.. The Pony sites are better...

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
  • One furry for all, all furries for one!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky (And part Vulpix/ part Mew: Internet does not lie!!!)
  • Coloring: black and white (more black than white)
  • Height: 1,80 meter
  • Weight: 65 kilo's
  • Build: Lean, stealthy
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2012, 06:05:50 PM »
(Seriously, Rylo, aliens in Assassins Creed???  ;) )

Name: Aget Federica da Roma                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Race: Wolf
Character traits: Lean body, black and grey fur, blood red eyes
Robe/Armor Colors/Styles: Light white/grey leather armor. Assassins hood, metal pads on shoulders and knees
Specialty Weapons: Double Hidden Blade, Throwing knifes, Crossbow, Captain's Sword
Biography: Aget was born in the slums of Roma, but quickly picked out by the Assassins for his great climbing skills and loyalty. His learning time is short, and he is now one of the most famed Thief's in all of Italy.
  • Avatar by: No avatar found yet... Anyone??? :?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.

Offline Discord

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2012, 06:41:21 PM »
Nice, but hey look ill be gone for 2 weeks in Hawiaii.. so thatle give this rp some time to get people

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2012, 01:08:38 AM »
welcome Colioli

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
  • One furry for all, all furries for one!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky (And part Vulpix/ part Mew: Internet does not lie!!!)
  • Coloring: black and white (more black than white)
  • Height: 1,80 meter
  • Weight: 65 kilo's
  • Build: Lean, stealthy
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2012, 06:32:33 PM »
... Well... are we going to start or what?  ;)
  • Avatar by: No avatar found yet... Anyone??? :?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2012, 03:29:23 AM »
I want to have at least five people before we start Colioli...please try to help me get more people! :D

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2012, 05:41:31 AM »
Name:aurora sanguis

Race: arctic wolf (pure white)

Character traits: quietly cruel to her enemies, she cares not to bother with them, pissed off the killers intent will flood the area with the force and power of a broken dam, she is graceful,being the picture of elegance, but her grace is the same kind that emanates from the deadliest of weapons, cold and ruthless, she does however have a warm side, though it is usually reserved for those she takes her time killing

Rank: Pick one; unknown, although she does have potential, she is lawless, ruthless and cold, she fights with no restraint, other than to toy with her prey, you will have to win her to your side.

Robe/Armor Colors/Styles:she wears the expensive and well sought after silks and textiles imported from the orient.
Specialty Weapons: she uses a kusari Gama.

Biography:the spoiled daughter of an aristocratic family, she went mad when her parents were brutally murdered by assassins who left the guild in favor of becoming mercenaries, they were hired by the Templar, she had a grudge against both but after ripping their throats out and bathing in their blood, she no longer cares, she wanders from town to town, searching for a new purpose, her heart now frozen by the death of her parents, and shattered by the death of her killers, she lost her soul long ago as well.

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light tan
  • Height: 6' 1&quot;
  • Weight: 380Lbs (with armor)
  • Build: Built to kill
  • Currently: FEELING GREAT!
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2012, 06:18:22 AM »
Name: Liam Airlenzo

Race: Saber Toothed Tiger. His coat is a deep gray with patches of white in a few places from old age. His hair he grew long about 16 inches, and is all white with patches of light gray.

Character traits: Many years of swordsmenship has honed his skills. He is more then ample at taking down multiple enemy's alone with a deadly style of swordsmenship. He has also trained hard in hand to hand combat, if aware of his target, he will be a force to be reckoned with, a one man army.

Robe/Armor Colors/Styles: His casual ware would normally consist of a boiled leather tunic and trousers in the medieval fashion.
In combat he wears a plated steel war armor, parted with robes like a Templar. But the primary colors would be Gray and White insted of Red and White.

Specialty Weapons: Bastard Vetalion sword. And the halberd.

Biography: As a boy he was raised to be a squire to a legendary knight. But he quickly grew and gained his skills raising through the ranks. Then he caught the eye of the church who recruited him into the Templar's at the age of 19. Once in he quickly excelled through all of his training, coming out top of his class. As the years continued he was sent to many conflicts, sharpening his skills to deadly edges. But the church started to become ruthless in there endeavors. He became uneasy as he was sent off to kill "Sinners" When one time he was sent to kill a family. He had two other brothers in arms at his side and when he refused to kill them, they attempted to take him life. Forced to cut down his own brothers he now forsakes the church for losing there ways. And now it has been 20 years of running and fighting what the church sends his way. The many wounds he has taken over his years has not helped as he is now getting old, and sooner or later it will cost him his life. Now he travels, looking for a way to bring the church down, before the bring him down.
  • Avatar by: ~dcwj @ deviantart.com

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
  • Avy was made by the lovely and talented Kaprika!
    • Awards
  • Species: Toxic Fox
  • Coloring: Green, White, and black
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Average
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2012, 10:31:59 AM »
Name: Tohaku Blackheart
Race: Toxic FoxCharacter
traits: Playful but can be serious when required. Tends to be a tad hot head and immature. Cant stand to see the weak being harmed.
Robe/Armor Colors/Styles: His robes resemble that of a priest's but the lack of a cross gives his look away. The robes are black with white trim on the collar and sleeves.
Specialty Weapons: His claws are filed razor sharp and carries a blow gun. The darts he carry are highly toxic.
Biography: Once known as the Clown Assassin by his fellow assassins, he is now an outcast. His blade made a mistake and took the life of an innocent, his master. With no proof of his former master's attempts upon the guilds leaders, he was stripped of his rank and sentenced to death. After an escape that took no lives, he now hides from both sides of the war of assassins and templars, enemy of many and friend of few. His small shack is used to heal the sick and injured and feed the hungry children. His playful nature hides his darkened past but entertains all he meets. Now a dark cloud hangs above his ears as he begins to be sucked back into the assassin/templar fray.