The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Winter Solstice OOC  (Read 1111 times)

Offline TheBlackPhoenix

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Fancy a midnight howl?
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Fox-coloured
  • Currently: As I'm happy and I know it, I'll howl "Awooo!"
Winter Solstice OOC
« on: July 31, 2012, 11:13:37 PM »
Hello. I've an idea for a new RP and it will start as soon as there's five sign-ups.

The idea is simple: A group of animals find themselves in a dark and ominous forest with no recollection of how or why they got there. Even worse, these animals (which used all be close acquaintances) find themselves at separate parts of the forest and don't remember one another. All they know is that it's almost winter and they've got to get home before its too cold. (Of course, this can change depending on how each animal reacts to the cold. Do they like it? Do they hibernate? etc)

I'll be GM but, due to the fact that I live by Irish time rather than American time, if this time-difference provides a problem someone else can become GM.

Please complete this character form and, if you're going to be in the RP, please use good grammar.

[form]
Name: The Black Phoenix (or just Phoenix)
Species: Wolf-fox hybrid
Appearance: 5'9 wolf (when standing on two paws), strong build, feminine hourglass curve, fox colourings, fox tail with blacktip
Markings: Red scar across left eye, black phoenix mark on top of left hind leg
Clothes/Armour: Ripped red shirt, ragged green shorts, blue scarf, no shoes and no armour
Accessories: skull earring
Weapons: Purple (defensive) magic, no offensive weapons but, when needed, I use my teeth
Weaknesses: Lonely orphan, Aspergers (autism), insecurity about my masculinity (I'm afraid that I'm not Alpha enough), very vulnerable lower stomach
Abilities/Skills: Great intellect, great at masking true emotions and I'm good at hiding the truth from people
Personality: Cocky, "I'm better than you" attitude, very protective of those around me
Relationships: Had a past love affair, who left an imprint (that black phoenix mark), but my mate ultimately broke my heart and died soon afterwards. Since then, I've been a lone wolf baby. But I'm always open to new things.
[/form]

Please sign-up and have fun!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 08:59:05 PM by WingedZephyr »
  • Avatar by: The brilliant Desert Rat Phelios
I'm an Alpha. Got that? Good! :P

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Winter Solstice OOC
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 08:59:22 PM »
Moved by request.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.