The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer(PC, PS3, and 360 players all welcome)  (Read 724 times)

Offline ST-84 Sahelanthropus

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Nanotech Robot
  • Height: Usually 7ft, up to 50ft
  • Currently: A weapon to surpass... well, everything.
After many botched attempts at Gold matches with random people, I'd like to find other players who are capable of reasonably playing on Gold against any enemy on any map. Possibly Platinum... if I ever move up to it. I can use any class with great effectiveness and teamwork, I revive other players as soon as possible, and I take care of objectives as an Infiltrator. I also have and use a microphone. Currently I only play it on the 360, but I hope to have a PS3 soon so I can help out players on there. PC will not be possible for me due to cost. I personally will not resort to Firebase White Geth Gold farming... and my opinions of using that exploit are incredibly harsh.

Everyone else... feel free to post stuff about ME3 Multiplayer, what class you play as, your favorite weapons, if you need help finding good players, etc....