The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Reference sheet request.  (Read 874 times)

Offline Riku Aotsuki

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Who...am I...?
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Snow Leopard!
  • Coloring: Primarily a blue so pale it's almost white
  • Height: 5' 9"
  • Weight: 95lbs not including the weight of his fur.
  • Build: Very lean, but enough muscle so as not to look skeletal.
  • Currently: Listening to music!
Reference sheet request.
« on: August 02, 2012, 02:36:36 AM »
Could someone please draw a reference sheet for my fursona, Riku Aotsuki? I will be very cooperative and give you any info you need. Here's the basics.

Riku Aotsuki is a male snow leopard.
He is 5' 9" with a very thin, effeminate build, with the muscles of a dancer.
His fur is fairly normal for a snow leopard, long and soft. It's almost silvery in color with a nearly imperceptible bluish hue.
His marks are very traditional too, except for a special one on his forehead. It's simple, but I have trouble describing it, so I'll send you a picture of it if you decide to draw him.
His hair is stark white, and falls to the base of his tail. He has streaks of pale aqua in it, and braids it occasionally.
His eyes are the same aquamarine color as those of the Riku in Kingdom Hearts. Coincidence, I swear.
He's almost always barefoot, and usually wears loose but smooth pants, and a silver pendant. Almost never wears a shirt. If he does, it's more of a tunic. His ritual attire is more complicated, but I'm only asking for normal. If you want to draw his ritual outfit too, ask and I'll explain it.
He's very in-tune with both nature and the spirit world, and is often seen meditating in nature. He's graceful, and his disposition makes him seem almost ethereal sometimes.
I think that's it. I really hope I'm not asking too much.
Many children fear the darkness. The wisest know that this is foolishness; it is the shadows that should be feared.
~Riku Aotsuki
The you you think of as you is not you. The you that thinks of you as you is not you. Who then, desires to become enlightened?
~Jed McKenna