The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: advice- changing fursona  (Read 341 times)

Offline undead JetAngel

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • a roaming writer
    • Awards
  • Species: great white (anthro)
  • Coloring: biohazard green, white underbelly and glowing yellow eyes with lime green brown
  • Height: 6' 5"
  • Weight: 185 LBS
  • Build: Medium build
  • Currently: mellow
advice- changing fursona
« on: July 05, 2012, 02:46:41 AM »
im thinking about changing my fursona to a feline from a dragon. thoughts?
  • Signature art by: FDF
while wandering my towns outskirts the unthinkable happend... I some how open'd a rift in time or space. It sucked me in never to be seen in my home world again. I can't control this uncanny ability nor will I ever. Randomly jumping worlds at the worst of times. I only own what I left my home with, my bullet bike jacket, worn jeans a watch and my charm. I'm on my own. Scar's from riding the rift are still on my body. They glow a brilliant yellow. I try to reason first, run and fight when i have to. I am Jet. We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
Re: advice- changing fursona
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 04:17:34 AM »
Really, it's all about what you think fits you better.

For more than a year I was a German Shepherd at heart, but I sat down to think about it and realized that being a River Otter was a lot more fitting to who I am, than a Shepherd.

Offline undead JetAngel

• Boisterous Bear
  • a roaming writer
    • Awards
  • Coloring: biohazard green, white underbelly and glowing yellow eyes with lime green brown
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 05:12:11 AM »
ok. thanks i have decided now.  ^_^ this was helpful!
while wandering my towns outskirts the unthinkable happend... I some how open'd a rift in time or space. It sucked me in never to be seen in my home world again. I can't control this uncanny ability nor will I ever. Randomly jumping worlds at the worst of times. I only own what I left my home with, my bullet bike jacket, worn jeans a watch and my charm. I'm on my own. Scar's from riding the rift are still on my body. They glow a brilliant yellow. I try to reason first, run and fight when i have to. I am Jet. We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 05:17:28 AM »
Cat/dragons are the way to go. But I might be biased. ^_^

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline undead JetAngel

• Boisterous Bear
  • a roaming writer
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 05:20:07 AM »
lol! ^_^ good advice

Post Merge: July 05, 2012, 05:26:13 AM
now i just need a new avatar pic >:3
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 05:26:13 AM by undead JetAngel, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2012, 05:50:57 AM »
It's no problem at all~

Some people don't really pay much mind to that aspect, and just pic what they like/what's popular at the time (so sick of glow-in-the-dark wolves right now ;-; )

But for me, my fursona is me, and my furry identity. So I figure I should pick something that is more like me. Not to mention, River Otters are the native species of my area, so that's even better >3>

Offline undead JetAngel

• Boisterous Bear
  • a roaming writer
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2012, 06:29:18 AM »
Thanks. Again... well I've already made the change

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2012, 04:58:08 PM »
looks cool dude :D
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline undead JetAngel

• Boisterous Bear
  • a roaming writer
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2012, 08:48:59 PM »
i,ll leave this thread for anyone else ponderin the same question ^_^