The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Badge Contest!  (Read 1180 times)

Offline [Sov]

• Your Local Neurotic Hyena
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • One more word and you wont survive.
    • Awards
  • Species: Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: Chocolate brown stripes, sandy colored fur
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Build: Curvy~
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Neurotic!
Badge Contest!
« on: May 26, 2012, 01:27:38 PM »
If you have a furaffinity you can find the journal here:
Free Traditional Badge Contest!

If you do not then here is what it says:

I'm going to be offering two of them, but there's a catch! I want you to either draw or write something and post a link to it here, AND post this journal to your journal.

Pimpage and story and or drawing.

Rules: The story can be about anything, and must be a minimum of 3 pages (double spaced) (*NOTE* For The Furry Forum Members This Story must be at least 5 paragraphs long not double spaced) at at max 14 pt font. (This would be easy for some of my friends.)

The drawing can be of any of these 4 characters: If you would like references they can be found on my furaffinity, but Bones is probably the most complex one to draw. He's fun though! All levels of drawing experience welcome.

Holly Lavalai
 Black Panther with neon blue eyes
 Female

Bones McCarthy
 Male
 Wolgryphicorn- Dark/Navy blue fur with red feathered wings and the feet and arms of a falcon. Face and body of a wolf. Tail and horn of a unicorn.

Nashyan Rio
 Male
 White Wolf with blue eyes

Starry Salem
 Female
 Cagon
Description: Black panther with fur that seems to "twinkle with stars", yellow/gold eyes, purple on the inside of her dragon wings.

The drawing can be at your discretion.

Judging will be done on June 10th. The winners will be contacted to get ref sheets of their characters and your badge will be done within a week, and shipped to you at my cost JUST FOR AMUSING ME! <3

Peace&Loves,
 Jovi
I am closed for commissions. See my furaffinity for pricing.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace

Wanna find me in other places?

FurAffinity::Twitter