The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Unnecessary rage  (Read 905 times)

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When blinded by adversity just look to the stars
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: I'm a Majestic Snowcone
Re: Unnecessary rage
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2012, 12:58:43 AM »
omg I know what you mean man, my older bro got into my safe and pulled out my drawing pad and *note I was 13 and was going through stuff* (i feel really embarrased to say this even here) I well....drew antrho but.......my friend told me about a site and I dont know why I drew it but I did and.....I kinda drew um..stuff and I was so embarased I just snatched it out of his hands and yelled and he left my room I cryed for so long

I wanted to kill myself because not only did my bro have a misunderstanding of furs he hated them and for him to see that just tore me apart. Now he is okay with furs and all is good time heals all :D
Our mere existence is enough reason to carry on. Never let others steal your lust for life. Life is all you have and it is all you will get. Cling to it until the universe says it's time to let go. Then rest, only then have you earned it.

Offline maggintons

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • a cat that purrs/meows/licks/sniffs etc
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • my little ol youtube account
    • Awards
  • Species: maggcat
  • Coloring: black with a white chin and chest
  • Build: rather skinny but cute looking
  • Currently: doing college stuff college people do
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2012, 02:47:58 PM »
omg I know what you mean man, my older bro got into my safe and pulled out my drawing pad and *note I was 13 and was going through stuff* (i feel really embarrased to say this even here) I well....drew antrho but.......my friend told me about a site and I dont know why I drew it but I did and.....I kinda drew um..stuff and I was so embarased I just snatched it out of his hands and yelled and he left my room I cryed for so long

I wanted to kill myself because not only did my bro have a misunderstanding of furs he hated them and for him to see that just tore me apart. Now he is okay with furs and all is good time heals all :D
mhm yea the guy i insulted a week ago is slowly forgiving me but yea imma try not to bug him about it
this is the signature of maggintons patented under the law within his imagination :3

Offline CrazyCat

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic Cat
  • Coloring: gray fur with white belly, chest, and paws.Tip of the tail is also white. Has green eyes.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 65kg
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: A Nervous Wreck
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2012, 02:01:03 AM »
I used to rage a lot when I was little and once it got so bad that my mom had to take me to a hospital, or so my parents said. It's gotten quite better, but sometimes I still rage for the most insignificant things. Which is strange since I usually get depressed or "dead" during severe crises, but never angry if it's a severe crisis. Sometimes it's because of a sensory overload due to too much noise, and other times it's for something petty like being told to pay attention in class, stuff like that.
There's no wrong way to eat a Reese's
There's no right way to eat a Rhesus