The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: HAI! Looking for friends  (Read 2033 times)

Offline Vitex

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Ethiopian Wolf
HAI! Looking for friends
« on: May 03, 2012, 03:06:08 AM »
HEY, I'm kinda new to this furry thing so I was looking for some friends on here to kinda submerge myself into the fandom and get more involved. Also looking for advise on how to get involved in the furry fandom!

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When blinded by adversity just look to the stars
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: I'm a Majestic Snowcone
Re: HAI! Looking for friends
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 05:24:58 AM »
Hey Ill help man :) welcome to the fandom, hope you have fun the fandom is probobly one of the nicest things out there in my opinion. so what do you like :D
Our mere existence is enough reason to carry on. Never let others steal your lust for life. Life is all you have and it is all you will get. Cling to it until the universe says it's time to let go. Then rest, only then have you earned it.

Offline Sigcutio

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Your friendly neighborhood sea otter!
    • Awards
  • Species: Sea Otter
  • Currently: Otternizing
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 06:43:24 AM »
The fandom can be pretty broad with all the different interests that furries may have  ^_^

If you're more artistically inclined then FA can be a start because so many furries have joined it. As for gaming, I am aware that there is a site known as gamingfurever that has compiled a variety of games with an anthro theme, but if you're looking for games in general then usually any furry community will have some subgroup dedicated to it.

Looking through communities you can find some friends as well, but I'd be happy to help in any way if needed  ^_^
  • Avatar by: Courtesy Fuzzymutt! Thank you very much ^^
  • Signature art by: Grisly! Thanks again! :D

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 11:01:29 AM »
This forum itself is quite a neat way to be involved in the furry fandom, but if you want to make a name for yourself, you'll probably need an FA account :3
There are hundreds of websites to meet furs of your interest, google is your friend here, just look it up! Meet some people. Maybe see if there's a con near by and go :D

But if you want to be friends then sure! I'd love to talk to you :D

I usually use steam but have used Skype before.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bleese
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Vitex

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 12:30:38 AM »
Hey Ill help man :) welcome to the fandom, hope you have fun the fandom is probobly one of the nicest things out there in my opinion. so what do you like :D

Well, I am currently trying my hand on drawing, trying to learn how to do that. Also I attempting to write a book, and it so happens that there are some anthro characters in there. I also love gaming though I try to limit how much I play and spend time doing other productive things. I already have a DeviantArt account and a FA account and need to post more there.

I also have a interest in fursuits, I was always intrigued about animal costumes as a child, but it was cool to find some really well made costumes that look really cool.

I dunno, I like to do a lot of things and love to expand my talents and interests and to learn new skills.

Offline Marcus

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • This user has left!
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 02:28:08 AM »
Bonjour!

I can supply the friend. I also have a pretty big intrest in fursuits. And may I say, that is a nice avatar. :3

Offline Vitex

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2012, 02:39:03 AM »
Bonjour!

I can supply the friend. I also have a pretty big intrest in fursuits. And may I say, that is a nice avatar. :3
Hola!

Cool. *adds Flarei to his buddy list
Thx about the avatar, I just made it.

Do you own a fursuit? Do you make them?

I look forward to get to know you!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2012, 03:29:52 AM »
I believe that we are friends already.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.