The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Free Left Hand Doodle Art :D  (Read 923 times)

Offline Aloneness

• Azure Wolf
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Invalid Syntax Error
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Height: [Anthro 5' 7"] [Farrel 3'2"]
  • Weight: [Anthro 119lbs] [Farrel 52lbs]
  • Build: Normal, Light
  • Currently: Getting on for no reason
Free Left Hand Doodle Art :D
« on: May 01, 2012, 02:30:39 AM »
Short sweet to the point, this all started when I was waiting on a post in some other thread when I noticed WZ's Icon (if its changed since I posted this it was a picture of her fursona sleeping in a box and it said Boxes are for sleeping) so in a sudden burst of inspiration and it relating to an inside joke I had with a friend of mine not on the forum I drew this...
Spoiler for Hidden:
After drawing it I sent it to White Wolf Guardian for his opinion of my doodle art, and he liked it. I asked if he wanted one so he said yes, thus I drew him one as well which is posted as an attachment to this message. Now I'm Opening My Doors To Anyone That Wants One :3 Free Left Handed Art Glory :3 Rules are simple, these pictures will be based on your current icon, either poking fun at the icon or playing off of puns, satire, etc. All I request is a picture of your fursona.

[attachment deleted by admin]