The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Live in Arkansas? Well, we might have something for you!  (Read 1438 times)

Offline AshfursRevenge

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec/Wolf Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey, and Purple hair
  • Height: 4ft. 3in.
  • Weight: 98 Lbs.
  • Build: She is a skinny, short little thing C:
  • Currently: Herpy-Derpy
Live in Arkansas? Well, we might have something for you!
« on: April 12, 2012, 04:30:56 PM »
Hello There! Im Ashfur Revenge, or just call me Ashy. I'm one of the main Admins of the newest furry group in Arkansas, Paws,Claws and Tails of Arkansas. (Name will most likely be changed, but fur now...) Keef, Taka Lunarfang, Arex Shortpaw, and me are the creators of this group. In our group, we will be doing jobs for charity that benefits people in Arkansas, Fursuiting, and Maybe even starting a con here. This group is for ANYONE. It doesnt matter your age, nor your gender, or race. You are allowed! But please, nothing sexual. This is a new group, and we would be so very thankful if people around this area would join so we can finally have a group were everyone is allowed and can meet new people, and make friends! If you are interested, Contact me, ~AshfursRevenge~ (Furaffinity) Akame Ohu (Facebook) or by my email ([email protected]) if you are interested! We are excited to meet you all and let this group blossom to something beautiful!
Mother of god o.o Is that Nutella?

Offline Marcus

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • This user has left!
    • Awards
Re: Live in Arkansas? Well, we might have something for you!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 05:20:59 PM »
FINALLY! :D