Author Topic: A new project I want to invest myself in!  (Read 885 times)

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Art by Soryane :)
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure artic Husky
  • Coloring: Black fur with white belly. Paws are ¾ black and ¼ white. Tail is white`^ with a black stripe all the way. Ears are white too and I have black spiked hair.
  • Height: 5'6" ½
  • Weight: 179 LBS
  • Build: Well shaped
  • Currently: On the edge of a breakdown =/
A new project I want to invest myself in!
« on: April 04, 2012, 08:19:38 PM »
Hi guys! Umm... Let's make this short and sweet if you all want... I want to start this project and to be successful, I think it's really worth the shot to talk about it... I'll take everything right down from my FA journal:

Now this is a special journal... I'd like to make an idea that I had pop out here to get some advice and all.[/size]As you mainly saw, I'd like to start a new project. This project involves commissions but not art commission. Rather be some writing and producing stories commissions. I know I'm not reputated and bla bla bla and that no one knows how I write but that's why I said it's a project. I will mainly first build up my restrictions towards the story I'd like to make (cuz I ain't doin' a free-For-All) and I also got to write some stories first to share you guys my style.Though I will be very open to many styles of stories, there's some elements I will clearly reject. In about 2 months or so, I should be ready to take out some commission for anyone who'd like to have a story written by me.The reason why I'm doing this is that well.... Mainly... I'm trying to figure out many ways to get some money as I can'T afford all the things I have to pay and all with the amount of money I have each month... Add this to the fact that I don't have a job... Well... You have a poor husky =/Finaly, when I'll take some commissions when I'll be ready, the lenth of the story will be about 5-10 pages, depending on what you are asking me. My speciality for now is short stories, with a climax and an unexpected ending with some really dark twists. For now, that's my style but writing stories will make me go into all types of scenarios before you guys can think of commissioning me.Prices are not thought yet but I think, for now, I can do a rough price list of some commissions:For a story from 5-10 pages: 5-8$ (depending on what infos and story you want)For a story from 10-15 pages: 9-11$ (depending on what info and story you want)For a story more than 15 pages: 13$These prices are not fixed yet and it's only when I'll be ready to take commissions. At anytime, you guys can talk to me for the prices and work to have more conveniente prices...Until then... Husky is out!

I really hope to get some encouragement from you guys but until then, I've got to prove that you guys can love my writing style.Questions, comments? Feel free to ask so we can discust!
[/size][/font][/color]
Be an Angel, play like a Devil... Rock is my live, so I'll be a Badass Angel.

Puncia's Fundraising Project

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven." Such as the rule of honor. - Lamb of God