The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: [KyCraft] Minecraft Server :o  (Read 1208 times)

Offline Kyriin

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
[KyCraft] Minecraft Server :o
« on: April 02, 2012, 07:07:03 AM »

I have a minecraft server that doesn't get used often, so I thought I would make a thread in case anybody's interested in a quiet server to build or whatever they wanna do. Software used is the latest Bukkit recommended build, and is usually updated as soon as possible to be compatible with the latest version of Minecraft.

Connection Details (IP)
  • mc.kyri.in (primary)
  • 199.115.228.166 / 199.115.228.168 (in case you have troubles with primary)

IRC Details

KyCraft has a bridge to an IRC channel on Carnerum IRC, in case you want to hang around or talk to those in-game without needing to be in-game yourself. It also serves as a help/general inquiry/general conversation channel, and both the channel and IRC network is just as quiet as the MC server. I'm also an oper there, so things can easily be managed with both IRC and Minecraft. :)
  • Server: irc.carnerum.net (port 6667)
  • Channel: #kycraft
Alternative, click here if you have an IRC client to join the channel: irc://irc.carnerum.net/kycraft

Current mods installed:
  • Essentials
  • EssentialsChat
  • EssentialsProtect
  • CraftIRC
  • GroupManager
  • LWC
  • PlgSetSpawn
Mods can also be installed at request or suggestion, improvements are always welcome.

Server is usually up 24/7, except on rare occasion when the jar happens to not be running on my server.

Feel free to use the server any time you want, no need to ask. Everybody is welcomed - there is no whitelist.

Game-to-IRC bridge

IRC-to-game bridge

Also, if anybody here decides to use the server, I will also post updates in this thread so that those who do can keep up to date with the server happenings. Though I won't bother if nobody does (just so I'm not writing everything up for nothing and feeling stupid).
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 02:57:00 PM by Kyriin »