Author Topic: In need of help!  (Read 919 times)

Offline Kite

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • ohai!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Fox
  • Coloring: Black, White and Red
  • Height: 5ft 3"
  • Weight: Slightly underweight
  • Build: feminine
  • Currently: EVERYTHING
In need of help!
« on: March 12, 2012, 05:56:24 PM »
Hey guys, I really need some help right now >.<

I'll start from the beginning. Recently, my graphics tablet broke and I needed to get it replaced so I could carry on commissioning and carry on improving my art aswell (what else would I use it for?). So, I got it replaced, simple enough. At the same time, I decided to order a game from Amazon using what little of my own money I had (it was only £12). Now......... I don't really know what happened from there. But misteriously, the money I had stored in there for the graphics tablet decided to disappear. What I'd originally thought was paypal takes the money once you click order, not until the delivery has arrived. At the same time, I'd accidentally bought the game for the wrong platform (bought it for the PC instead of the Xbox... please, no comments, I hate myself enough as it is right now -.-). So, I bought the game a second time for the Xbox and sent the PC one back to get my money. So I ASSUME this is what has happened to the money. It's just taken a while to figure it out :/

Paypal said they had been unable to send the money to Wacom from my bank account, so have now said my funds are in the negatives (£59.90 right now) and I need to transfer a payment to rectify that. But, I don't have the money. Right now, I only have £25 in the bank and it could be a while before I have the money to pay them back. I can't ask my parents for money because we're having a bit of a financial difficulty because someone in the Council decided to screw things over for my dad and he's temporarily out of work, not to mention I've already had £50 from them for the tablet and another £15 recently so I could have a meal out with some friends.

So yeah... I desperately need commissions guys. Buy one, spread the word, whatever... I really need some help here :/ www.furaffinity.net/user/kite512 prices are on the front page, they're pretty damn cheap.

Thanks >.<
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 06:29:14 PM by WingedZephyr, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
Wait, what did I do again?