The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Showing of Damascus Steel Items....  (Read 958 times)

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Most Online Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Showing of Damascus Steel Items....
« on: June 15, 2007, 07:44:41 PM »
I need to know if there is actually a worth in me having a set of items I have made to anyone out there... I took serious pride in making the JPG image patterns used in each item to make the designs. ((I'll post the last set when I can retrieve it from photobucket))

Currently what I have out there that are in the "Damascus Steel" patterns are as follows...

• Female/Male Twin Nitouryu Katana Sets:

[li]Left-/Right-hand Kunai (Dual-compatibility):[/li]

[li]Left-/Right-hand Senbon Needles (Dual-compatibility):[/li]

[li]Left-hand Gauntlet Shield (Male-only, Female version mesh in works):
[/li]
[/list]

« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 08:37:03 PM by Vosur »

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Most Online Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Re: Showing of Damascus Steel Items....
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 09:31:02 AM »
I want the opinions of others, possible future customers, that way if it even is worth the trouble of unhiding all of them and continuing on with this or whether I should stop altogether and leave it to those of higher skill. ((Added note, images of all current items are shown ))
Posted on: June 15, 2007, 10:30:11 PM
And on an added note, please put if you voted on the poll. It'll allow me to keep track of what's going on.