Author Topic: A part of a Dream...  (Read 928 times)

Offline Ravvij

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Power comes in many forms.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • DA Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: White hair, Green eyes, and a blue tongue and mouth.
  • Build: Very Athletic
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Interested.
A part of a Dream...
« on: February 23, 2012, 09:21:48 PM »
Okay so this is a dream I had last night. It's only part of the dream 'cause the rest of it's pretty random.

As i looked under the table I saw a beautiful girl sitting there. She had enough books to make a small wall under the table and against the wall.
 Someone had told me that she was sick and keeping away from the other youths in the activities room of the church.
 She looked ill, but to me she also looked lonely.
 I knelt down and crawled under the table to see here and to talk to her. I asked her how she was, she didn't answer. I asked if she was alright, I got a slight shake of the head. "Would you like to talk?" I asked, but she only moved her eyes left to right like an strange substitute for shaking her head. I think she was trying to make me want to leave.
 "You seem kind of sad...Would you like to talk about that?" I asked, she moved her eyes the same as before. I felt discouraged and tried to think of another subject to approach her with.
 Suddenly she said something, but I couldn't make it out. I asked what she said but her response was just as quiet as before. I got closer and the look in her eyes softened as though she was glad I was paying attention to her. She whispered again and I told her I had a hearing problem; hoping she would speak up.
 She whispered directly into my ear, but for the love of me I couldn't make out what she said.
 Someone called me away and I told the girl I'd be right back. I went outside and my father told me we'd be leaving soon. I returned to the room where I found the girl under the table, but she was not there. I asked around hoping to learn where she'd gone, but so far no one seemed to know.
 After a few minutes she found me and was holding a book. It was a book of art and painting, she was giving it to me. I thanked her and glanced through the book , but when I looked up she was gone.
 I had to leave, but I knew I'd be coming back soon and I'd be able to see her again.
 I think this girl might be who I've been waiting one my whole life. At least I hope she is. Maybe one day I'll know for sure, but this is the end of my dream and the rest is not as clear as this.

• Signature art by: Me
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever can not take care of then self without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die you are forgiven. If I live I WILL KILL YOU!" This is the rule of HONOR.