The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: lets get it on >:D  (Read 13730 times)

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Bibliophilic Philosopher
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • How can you expect to win if you don't play?
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and white.
  • Height: 6' 4''
  • Weight: 180 lbs
  • Build: Lithe and strong
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: No longer a member
Re: lets get it on >:D
« Reply #240 on: January 27, 2012, 05:50:06 AM »
Otebon charged in, following his lead weight. He dove into a roll as he neared and used the momentum to gather the weight and rose with an uppercutting strike with the blade of the Kusarigama.
  • Signature art by: Puncia and Grisli (using art from Winged Zephyr) respectively

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #241 on: January 27, 2012, 05:57:31 AM »
*Cifero moves slightly backwards, then wraps the staff around the blade and, with a hard tug and release, sends both weapons spinning away. acroos the clearing... partially, since Otebon still has a firm grip on his weapon. He pulls his nunchaku from his belt.*
I didn't know how to use that thing anyway. But this I know how to use!
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #242 on: January 27, 2012, 06:24:23 AM »
Allowing the blade of the kusarigama to fly up and away as the chain ran through his hands. Instead of trying to stop the momentum, Otebon moved his hand to adjust the angle of it's flight as he threw his head backward to adjust his own weight. He lifted slightly off the ground and kicked out at Cifero's legs simultaneously, but since he's only a few inches off the ground at this point, he is going to land prone.
  • Signature art by: Puncia and Grisli (using art from Winged Zephyr) respectively

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #243 on: January 28, 2012, 12:17:19 AM »
*Cifero grabs Otebon's foot and spins it, causing the wolf to hit the ground hard. Then, suddenly he whips forward with the nunchuck, which lengthens its chain and cracks hard against the nearby ground before retracting the chain back into the other handle.*
Let's do this.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #244 on: January 28, 2012, 03:45:54 PM »
Uhhhh... Otebon thinks as the nunchacku's chain extended and struck the ground. That's new...

Throwing his weight almost directly to the side, Otebon begins a quick spin that pushes him up to a handstand and tears his trapped foot away from Cifero. It almost looks like something from a breakdance competition, if it weren't for the spinning chain that Otebon allowed to curve around his neck and head.

With a quick pump of his arms, Otebon gets some distance between Cifero and himself. He pulls back one are, the arm with the chain, and throws it towards Cifero. Otebon was aiming for center mass.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #245 on: January 29, 2012, 02:52:31 AM »
*Twirls the nunchaku in front of him, deflecting the blow straight back at Otebon.*
Think fast!

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #246 on: January 29, 2012, 07:59:24 AM »
(Sorry... something is going on with the notifications for this thread... I'm not getting them. Maybe I'm just a derp?)

The lead weight at the end of the chain came straight back to Otebon and he caught it lightly in his hand. It was something that he was trained to do after all...

Spinning quickly, Otebon shortened the length of the chain as it wrapped around his waist and let it fly once more, this time to Cifero's face. Otebon charged in after the weight, one hand on the chain and the other on the blade of the kusarigama.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #247 on: January 30, 2012, 12:41:17 AM »
*Cifero ducks, then whips the nunchaku forward, swatting Otebon's other paw hard. After the weapon retracts, he charges at Otebon.*

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: January 30, 2012, 01:34:15 AM »
Allowing the extendo-chuk to hit his hand, Otebon leaned forward and increased his speed. Ducking at just the last second before their inevitable collision, Otebon launches himself forward, directly at Cifero's legs, head first. The chain is out behind him as he flies forward and splayed out to catch Cifero's counter.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #249 on: January 30, 2012, 01:42:29 AM »
*Cifero dodges Otebon, but the chain wraps itself around his arm and pulls him down anyway.*

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #250 on: January 30, 2012, 01:55:23 AM »
Coming up to roll behind Cifero, Otebon hears the satisfying sound of Cifero hitting the ground. Quickly moving into a backward roll, Otebon sits down on Cifero's back, facing his feet.

(Do you want me to keep calling you Cif or should I move to Vi and assume that's what I've been saying the whole time?)

Offline Jyynx

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Wolfmode (ON) OFF
    • Produce electronic and mixtapes, been DJing for about a year and half: my site below.
    • Awards
  • Species: Italian Wolf
  • Coloring: Gray
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: About 190
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Gone Riding
« Reply #251 on: January 30, 2012, 03:05:14 AM »
*a hooded wolf anthro walks in and flips out duel silenced M1911's*. *cue sly wink* "hello...".           (don't care if it's and old gun it's beast)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #252 on: January 30, 2012, 03:16:03 AM »
(How about a sudden change?)
LET GO OF HIM!
*Suddenly, a female kangaroo jumps on Otebon, wielding a long dagger with a handle shaped like a raven. She rolls him off of the crat, then stands back up.*
Go get yourself patched up, Cifero. I'll fight him for now.
"Alright. Good luck, Vi."
*Cifero limps off, pausing only to slip the extendo-chuk to Vi.*
Okay then.
*Vi turns to Otebon.*
What is your name?

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #253 on: January 30, 2012, 03:17:16 AM »
Otebon stops his roll in a low crouch and looks to the two new comers. He stands slowly.

"Welcome everyone. I'm Otebon Albrecht and I don't know if you've been introduced to the training fields. We prefer to use weapons of a more... historical background, but feel free to join in."
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 03:37:23 AM by Otebon »

Offline Jyynx

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Wolfmode (ON) OFF
    • Produce electronic and mixtapes, been DJing for about a year and half: my site below.
    • Awards
  • Species: Italian Wolf
  • Coloring: Gray
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: About 190
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Gone Riding
« Reply #254 on: January 30, 2012, 03:22:58 AM »
*the newcomer responds with silence, as a wise mine listens, and holsters his guns and proceeds to applaud a valiant battle.  Acknowledging the attention to his guns he flicks out his once hidden claws which are plated in pure silver.  He slowly walks in an arc, silently examining his family in blood...*