The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: My spooky experience o.o  (Read 958 times)

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
My spooky experience o.o
« on: January 15, 2012, 05:04:50 PM »
Last night my friends and I were in the mountains and we parked in this clearing at about 10/11pm and were hanging out when we started seeing lots of blue lights dancing around in the forest. At first we thought they were animal eyes, but then a few other animals came around and they had different colour eyes and didn't move in the same way as the blue lights. Then we started seeing man-like figures darting around the forest, so we decided to get out of there as fast as we could. For some reason we thought it would be a good idea to go to another place that was rumored to be haunted, so as we were driving there we were listening to my friend's ipod. Now my friend is a huge metalhead and I've only ever seen metal on his ipod, but today this song came on that was the exact opposite of metal, and he had no memory of it even being on his ipod five minutes before that. Trust me, if he had added that song himself, he would have known. The creepy part though? The song was entitled "Don't Go"...while we were on our way to a haunted spot...Once we got there we were chilling a bit looking for stuff when my friend suddenly yelled really loud and we saw handprints all over the back of the car (I'm not making this up!!!) so we got the hell outta there XD
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 05:20:32 PM by KangaDrake »
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Daemon

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • OVER 9000 HOURS IN PAINT.NET
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: polar bear
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 6'8"
  • Weight: 220lbs
  • Build: muscular, chubby
  • Currently: Grammar Nazi
Re: My spooky experience o.o
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 06:05:08 PM »
Ahhh... reminds me of my boy scout trips and seeing red eyes around the cabin.

Oh, paranoia. You funny.

Offline Dirtcopter77

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 06:20:03 PM »
That is really creepy.  o.O

Nothing like that has ever happened to me, thank goodness. I could tell you what happened to a family member though.

It was a hot summer afternoon, and they went over to a friend's house. This friend lived in a very old, Victorian-era house with tons of secret rooms or tunnels, and strange creaks in the floorboards. Anyway, they were exploring, and discovered a secret passage behind a wardrobe in the guest bedroom. They went in, flashlight in hand, down the cramped wooden tunnel. Eventually they came to an intersection. Several other tunnels branched off into blackness. But they stopped. Right in the center of the room was an old porcelain baby doll, propped up and "reading" a dusty old Bible. They froze with fear, and after a minute the doll just fell backwards. They crawled as fast as they could, screaming, back out the tunnel.
Furry Code: FDL3adrw A++++ H-- M- R+++ T++ W Sm RLCT* a- cn++++ d+++ e++ f-- h- i++ j--- p+++ sm-

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 08:12:20 PM »
Sounds wierd, I ve heard some places are known for " parnonal actvity".
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Drakos

• Classy Draggy
  • Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Awesomely drawn by Kaprika (The lovely floof 8D)
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Anthro
  • Coloring: Green
  • Height: 6'5''
  • Weight: 225
  • Build: Muscular
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Wondering why stuff is stuff.
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2012, 11:15:23 PM »
I can't say I've had a similar experience. I must say, though, that it sounds like an eerie experience. Hope you weren't too shaken up by that  XD . I did have a dream once where I was in a forest surrounded by hundreds of dragons. Oh, yeah, the forest was in fact on fire. That's not the scariest part. Scary part is when I woke up, tuned the t.v. onto the news, and saw that a forest not too far from where I lived was having this massive forest fire. The eerie part comes here; I could swear that the burned remains they showed in the news report of that fire looked exactly like the charred remains of the forest that was in my dream the night before.

But, maybe draggie is just being paranoid, who knows?  XD .
Drakos Darkfyre
  • Avatar by: Kaprika (Zee awesome floof! 8D)
Outside on a winter's night as the rain begins to fall
There's a chill in the air and the howl of a wolf while the rain beats at the door
Seven kings will ride on the wind up towards        the mountains high                             
And the only sound that will break the air is the warrior's bitter cry

-Starfire by Dragonforce.

For those who know me I'm still kicking around here, enjoying life. For those who don't know me I do invite you to get to know me if you'd like :3.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

(The song that the lyrics in my siggy come from :3).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=Wp68lrJEYHU