The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Sketch Commissions  (Read 995 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Sketch Commissions
« on: November 15, 2011, 02:21:31 PM »
Hey-yo.
 I gotta make some cash. It's been a little hectic on my end again and I need to take commissions again so I can get by until the end of this month. I'm going to take sketch pages again, though I'm not sure if I'll be able to mail them out. If you want yours mailed really bad, we'll see if I can work something out with you. Also, I'm considering doing a name your price kind of deal, though I'd like to at least start at 10 bucks (I put a lot of work into my sketches). As in, the more you pay, the more sketches you get. I'm only going to take three slots for now unless they are small amounts. I may take more, it just depends(hopefully, depending on the week, I can finish them before the end of the week), and I'll probably take more later because I have to be able to make enough for some things I need and for gas so I can go back home for Thanksgiving break. Comment here if you're interested.

Slot 1: Puncia
 Slot 2: VeeSmith
 Slot 3: Boone
 (More slots? Maybe.)

Examples of sketches:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6787509/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6787533/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6664894/

Also, it's generally a good idea to give me a list of things you'd might like to see. I may not be able to fit all of them, but otherwise you're giving me free reign with your character.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 06:51:13 PM by Mortis.Reptus »

Offline Boone Zofox

• A Custom Title
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avi from Kaprika
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Fox
  • Coloring: Grayish black
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Athletic
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sarcastic . . .
Re: Sketch Commissions
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 04:34:55 PM »
YES! I love your sketch pages. So Imma reserve a spot, although I'm not sure how much I'm willing to pay and what exactly I'd want in the sketches, but I'm def going to get one!

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 04:44:20 PM »
Already said I wanted one on your FA, but I'll just say it here too.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 06:50:05 PM »
Thanks guys. My three slots are filled for now, but feel free to post if you're interested so I can make a waiting list.