Author Topic: My many different Sonas...  (Read 1640 times)

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
My many different Sonas...
« on: October 27, 2011, 03:49:32 AM »
im trying...... to ...get images to apear.. not to good at it.. XD, please hang in with me.. i will be updating quite often..... but i have more on my DA and Facebook accounts.

Post Merge: October 27, 2011, 03:51:59 AM
and my files tend to be high rez.. so i also can only do one pict per post.. XD The first one here is one i am giving to a friend at school. :) she asked me to draw it for her.. and this ones name is "Victoria" she is a 197lb White Tiger and will not tollerate any backsass.. :)

Post Merge: October 27, 2011, 03:58:59 AM
I also have a male Counterpart to Kayato, his name is Callob, he is a 185Lb lion with a sassy attitude. He is always seen in some kind of "monster" attire. :3

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 03:58:59 AM by Kaya_0223, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.