The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Amnesia: The Dark Descent RP  (Read 1417 times)

Offline Crystal_Punisher

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Keratheras
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Anthro/Neko
  • Coloring: Brown Fur, Cyan Eyes
  • Height: 5'2
  • Weight: 112 lbs.
  • Build: I guess Athletic
  • Currently: I feel like giving out tons of hugs! :D
Amnesia: The Dark Descent RP
« on: December 08, 2011, 08:15:30 PM »
(For those who don't know about the game, look up Amnesia: The Dark Descent on Wikipedia, or look at the Companion thread of an identical name. you basically wake up in a castle, or what is connected to one, with some or no memory. There is no fighting between the monsters and players, only players vs players if they both agree. No killing without consent of other player)

Keratheras woke up in an arm chair with a bottle of vodka in her hand. She rubbed her eyes as she sat up, bright light blinding her for a couple of seconds "ugh... I feel... awful" She said to herself tiredly. She got out of the chair and stretched, looking around, she saw the room was in shambles, and there was blood on the table next to the chair she was in "what, the..." she saw that she was in a sort of study/ bedroom-type place, not too big. She went over to a desk that was blocking the door and wondered aloud "Why are you here?"
She heard a semi-loud gargle as footsteps could be heard outside the door "H-hello?" she called out to the gargle, which replied with a sort of loud moan. whatever was on the other side was now trying to tear through the door, but it wouldn't budge. a few minutes later, a chuck of the door came off and hit Kera in the head, making her stumble into a small end table which met it's end as it crumbled underneath her.
Kera felt like she could only stare at the door as more of it tore off, she yelled out as best she could in a girlish scream "Help Meeee!"
It now let you a primal scream as it tore the door apart in single strikes.
(sorry for long post, felt like kicking it off)
Fursona Brief Description: Keratheras is a 17 year old female anthro wolf who chooses to look like a male by bandaging her chest and forearms, and wearing a green tank top, gray pants and steel-toed shoes, also fingerless gloves and red tinted black rimmed goggles. She originates from a past like the protagonist in Amnesia; Daniel. She was betrayed by her brother for something as simple as a shining Red orb. There is a shadow following her, in fact it is the same shadow which once hunted Daniel. She can easily lose her sanity just like Daniel, in all the same ways. She is more Neko-like than a full anthro wolf, she has brown fur and hair, slim/fit body that is a tiny bit athletic. she has a tail and ears and claws and other things, but she does not have the muzzle part of a wolf, only the face of a human, but the nose of a wolf.
She now hunts her brother, and the shadow is now after her, and she has little time left before it catches up.

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
  • kik: Dovuu
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: dark brown, tan, white, gold
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0 Feral: 4'6
  • Weight: Anthro: 145 Feral: 470
  • Currently: in need of attention
Re: Amnesia: The Dark Descent RP
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 05:21:30 AM »
Dovu woke up to find himself sitting in a wooden chair, pulled up to a table. His drool had soaked up part of some parchment that his head was laying on. The first thing he noticed was that he was freezing. He pulled his coat tighter and then looked down at the note to read it.
"Insanity reaching dangerous levels. Taking potion to give myself more time." There was also a map drawn out on how to reach the next floor.
He noticed his own writing immediately. He couldnt remember a damned thing. The last thing he remembered was reaching the castle doors with his mental therapist. He remembered being led inside, but the therapist refused to enter.
"bastard." he said out loud. Just then he heard some footsteps down the hall. "Thank God." He thought. "Someone else is here, maybe they could help me."
He folded the paper up, but when he did he saw something written on the back.
"Trust no one. Talk to no one. Run and hide, don't look at them." He looked up and saw the shadow of someone outside the door, and heard some distorted breathing.
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dovu/

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Crystal_Punisher

• Vibrating Furby
  • Keratheras
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Anthro/Neko
  • Coloring: Brown Fur, Cyan Eyes
  • Height: 5'2
  • Weight: 112 lbs.
  • Build: I guess Athletic
  • Currently: I feel like giving out tons of hugs! :D
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 04:16:48 PM »
ooc~Hey where's the rest of you who wanted to play? i'll put a link in the ooc thread

Post Merge: December 14, 2011, 04:41:56 PM
Kera felt trapped, and something big was coming into her only way out, so she crawled onto the small bed and curled up, but felt something - A draft! she felt hope as she dragged (drug?) the bed towards the desk, revealing a small trapdoor underneath. Releasing the bed she hopped to the trapdoor and opened it, and just as the monster broke off the door it yowled at her from it's shattered, gaping mouth, Kera jumped through the trapdoor, closing it behind her.
in complete darkness, she felt herself impacting the ground, but on something soft. Once her eyes adjusted to the darkness she saw, a body! she yipped in sudden terror and sprang off of the corpse. she looked around cautiously and saw a note on a small box next to a bed, where a comatose person lay, she remembered him from the party they had last night, he partied more than anyone, so she decided to take the note and read it later, just in case. She found a nearby door and opened it slowly, then went into the open doorway and saw a comfy room, with all the finest furnishings, and then thought "wait, why is such a fine room underground?" she closed the door and sat on a nearby chair and red the note.
it sparked a voice in her head, a more masculine and manly one, with an english accent though, and it read:

I hope you have remembered that there is indeed something wrong with this place. It's not anything you did, it's this... cursed place. This place i found out has been the birth place for many a nightmare; you must get out. I'm not sure if i will still be me, but if not then i have chosen a name for you, Keratheras, short is Kera as i hope you still remember even that part of atleast your name.
If you feel great familiarity with that name, then i will need you to also do this.
There is a device in this castle that is using a spherical artifact called an Orb, it's guardian descends upon whoever wishes to use it's power, there is a small chance that it will come after you.
Destroy the device using the Orb, and this Shadow will leave this castle, but trust me, all will be affected by it, so, please, for your former self do this.
Your former self
-J...
the rest was unreadable.
Kera stood back up and stretched, taking a breather "okay... i don't know what to do about that one" she said to herself.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 04:41:56 PM by Crystal_Punisher, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
Fursona Brief Description: Keratheras is a 17 year old female anthro wolf who chooses to look like a male by bandaging her chest and forearms, and wearing a green tank top, gray pants and steel-toed shoes, also fingerless gloves and red tinted black rimmed goggles. She originates from a past like the protagonist in Amnesia; Daniel. She was betrayed by her brother for something as simple as a shining Red orb. There is a shadow following her, in fact it is the same shadow which once hunted Daniel. She can easily lose her sanity just like Daniel, in all the same ways. She is more Neko-like than a full anthro wolf, she has brown fur and hair, slim/fit body that is a tiny bit athletic. she has a tail and ears and claws and other things, but she does not have the muzzle part of a wolf, only the face of a human, but the nose of a wolf.
She now hunts her brother, and the shadow is now after her, and she has little time left before it catches up.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 06:20:41 AM »
*As Kera thought about her note, she saw a glowing approaching her from a dark hallway leading into the room. The light slowly got closer and closer, brighter and brighter. More and more intense, untill it finally entered the room. Once Her eyes adjusted, she could see that the source of the light was a torch being held by an anthro wolf in a dark grey hoodie. He stared striaght at her, with an exceedingly terrified look on his face. Yet not once did his mouth move or even open. He just stood their, frightened out of his mind, unable to move, unable to speak.*

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader