The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Need some Art advice  (Read 1127 times)

Offline Crystal_Punisher

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Keratheras
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Anthro/Neko
  • Coloring: Brown Fur, Cyan Eyes
  • Height: 5'2
  • Weight: 112 lbs.
  • Build: I guess Athletic
  • Currently: I feel like giving out tons of hugs! :D
Need some Art advice
« on: October 14, 2011, 05:38:13 AM »
I have been drawing for awhile and i'm dying to get some art up on here and my FA page, but i wnt to know, whats the easiest or best way to get your art from paper to the computer (using a scanner works with ultra fine sharpies i do usually, just wondering), also whats good for colouring stuff in/doing digital touch up stuff to led drawings? Not sure where this went so im sorry if this doesn't go here ^^
All Help is Automatically Appreciated :)
Fursona Brief Description: Keratheras is a 17 year old female anthro wolf who chooses to look like a male by bandaging her chest and forearms, and wearing a green tank top, gray pants and steel-toed shoes, also fingerless gloves and red tinted black rimmed goggles. She originates from a past like the protagonist in Amnesia; Daniel. She was betrayed by her brother for something as simple as a shining Red orb. There is a shadow following her, in fact it is the same shadow which once hunted Daniel. She can easily lose her sanity just like Daniel, in all the same ways. She is more Neko-like than a full anthro wolf, she has brown fur and hair, slim/fit body that is a tiny bit athletic. she has a tail and ears and claws and other things, but she does not have the muzzle part of a wolf, only the face of a human, but the nose of a wolf.
She now hunts her brother, and the shadow is now after her, and she has little time left before it catches up.

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Need some Art advice
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 05:44:58 AM »
Someone else actually just asked this question, you may find your answers there: http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=18126.0

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.