The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Unusual fursonas?  (Read 24784 times)

Offline Daemon

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • OVER 9000 HOURS IN PAINT.NET
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: polar bear
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 6'8"
  • Weight: 220lbs
  • Build: muscular, chubby
  • Currently: Grammar Nazi
Re: Unusual fursonas?
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2011, 12:08:10 AM »
I suppose I have an unusual fursona, in that its possible for me to actually BECOME my fursona IRL (which I plan on doing, of course)  I'm a shapeshifting rare dinosaur, I suppose that meets the requirements.

How can you become your fursona?

his 'sona is a shapeshifter. in other words, he's his sona as we speak.

Maggot... persona.
And i saw that Wasp one too. Pretty epic.

Offline Tyla

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
Re: Unusual fursonas?
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2011, 05:07:11 PM »
I'm probably a bit brought-to-attention of unusual because I've been made into pretty odd stuff and personally, don't consider all that much 'unusual' anymore (Mirelurk transformation :D) myself, but in terms of other people, I have to say that Synxes go pretty high up that list of strange. Another thing I was quite fond of was my mana elemental friend; think along the lines of living plushies and pooltoys, only with magical energy. Elementals are kinda awesome and unusual to me, still. :p