The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Redwall?  (Read 3804 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Redwall?
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2012, 05:41:00 AM »
I found it both funny and intriguing.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Sigcutio

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Your friendly neighborhood sea otter!
    • Awards
  • Species: Sea Otter
  • Currently: Otternizing
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2012, 05:45:30 AM »
I also remember Cluny mentioning 'skittles' at some point and that just made me giggle  ^_^
  • Avatar by: Courtesy Fuzzymutt! Thank you very much ^^
  • Signature art by: Grisly! Thanks again! :D

Offline Leiton

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2012, 07:42:00 AM »
 :o
Redwall...
*melts*

You already know how much I love/Owe to Brian Jacques and the Redwall series (The Castaways of the Flying Dutchman and The Angel's Command are really good books, too  ^_^ )... Own every book but the new one... and read them frequently... Also my entrance to the furry fandom... xD

:o :o :o
There was a series????
 :D

Must... go... watch... ^_^

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2012, 10:27:49 PM »
Good choice. They're very wonderful.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Sigcutio

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2012, 03:19:55 AM »
Free too on youtube~  XD

I wish the fanmade movie of Mossflower would have worked out though.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2012, 03:49:47 AM »
Okay... Ill check that out sometime.

Offline Milo_Xyunto

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Coloring: Reddish-brown
  • Height: 6'5
  • Weight: 210
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2014, 06:49:18 PM »
I nearly read all the books in the series. Book number 22; "The rouge crew", I havent read yet... Its kinda disappointing for me to call myself a fan, yet I've not read all the books. T^T

Offline Sigcutio

• Handsome Horse
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2014, 04:45:50 AM »
Same here! I kinda don't want to finish reading all of them because then I know there won't be anymore  :S

Offline Milo_Xyunto

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2014, 01:57:30 PM »
Well. I feel the same way, but sometimes re-reading Redwall series, you see more then the first time you read it. I'l thinking of buying the whole series. Its a pretty good book.

But the Rogue Crew is fairly new, none of the libraries nearby has it yet, So I wont be able to finish the series for a while.

Offline Sigcutio

• Handsome Horse
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2014, 01:09:08 AM »
I've heard The Rogue Crew is great! I'm sure it will make for a great read when you finally find it! Right now I'm rereading Mossflower. Of all the protagonists, I feel like Martin is my favorite~ It's also refreshing not having Redwall Abbey around  XD

Offline Milo_Xyunto

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2014, 01:20:57 AM »
There's only a couple that doesnt have to do with Redwall abbey. But Mossflower is a good story... You'll understand the ending if you red the first book of the series.

Offline Sigcutio

• Handsome Horse
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2014, 02:21:53 AM »
What I love the most is how after reading Martin the Warrior, I have a whole a new perspective on the events of Mossflower! It's awesome!