The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: No love :(  (Read 272 times)

Offline Fly Boy

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Founding Baconist
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Siberian Husky
  • Coloring: Typical Coloring for a Husky with extra black fur on the paws.
  • Height: '6"1
  • Weight: ~185 lb
  • Build: Built more for endurance, not speed
No love :(
« on: August 27, 2011, 12:42:46 AM »
     Ever since I broke up with my last girlfriend, I've never been able to feel truly happy. Sure, I'm successful in a lot of other things, but sometimes my mind just won't get off that thought of the loving embrace of a girlfriend. There's no way in hell I'd go back to my latest ex, she was just too clingey, even after I asked her to give me some space.

I want to go out with this one girl (Girl A for now) but she has a boyfriend, a rather annoying one at that, being a stereotypical jock. We're supposedly "friends" but there are times where I'd wish Girl A would break up with him. Girl A has also been a good friend of mine for the past 3 years now, and it seems wrong to have ill will toward her relationship, but I keep thinking about it, no matter how hard I try not to.

Then there's Girl B (for now) she hasn't had a boyfriend in the 3 years of high school I've known here and I'm pretty sure she still doesn't have one. But I don't know if she'd want to date, she seems like she's school oriented and is uninterested in it.

I think both girls are beautiful, I share most classes with them so I know they're smart and rational, and I know they'd both be fun to hang out with, I just don't know what I should do. Wait on girl A, even if I never get the chance to date her again, or ask out girl B, and take the risk on a new girl.

Usually I'd try and stifle this problem in my head, burying it in the depths of my subconscious, to deal with it later, but It has been bugging me for the past month and It's also affecting my school grades... Help please?

FurAffinity:CLICK ME!
Deviant Art:CLICK ME!

Offline Sij

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Probably the coolest fox ever.
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur
  • Height: 5 Feet 11 Inches
  • Weight: 155 pounds
  • Build: In very good physical shape, lots of muscle, but it's lean and not bulky at all.
  • Currently: Glad to be back in the US of A. :)
Re: No love :(
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 03:01:15 AM »
I would say, go for girl B. Girl A is taken. And although her boyfriend is annoying, if you say bad things about him, or try to do anything, she may never like you again. I've seen it happen before. Girl B however, if she is looking to date then you might have a chance with her. And maybe find yourself with a good girl. If she isn't, and she says no, then so what? You guys can still be good friends. :)

This is just my opinion. If you have any questions that you might need answered then just let me know kay? ^.^
Die the same way you were born, screaming and bathed in blood.
Who and what are simple questions, but why, will always make people cower. - My friend Eamon
The ones going into battle expecting the worst, are also prepared for the worst. - Me
Is the glass half empty or half full? If empty, you can still drink out of a half empty cup. - Me
Don't be stupid. - Me

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Re: No love :(
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 03:18:18 AM »
Please do not create duplicate posts of the same exact thing.

Anyone who wants to help Fly Boy can respond to the post in his journal: http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=16931.msg780822#msg780822

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.