Author Topic: The Voyage (OOC, Cancelled)  (Read 11295 times)

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • shutting down everything, leaving forums
    • Awards
  • Species: horse
  • Currently: shocked, angry, go away
The Voyage (OOC, Cancelled)
« on: August 21, 2011, 08:08:02 AM »
      In a world of the 18th centry, mixed with king arthur days, A 6 year old Black Stallion named Dominic had seen the last of his family. His Father was the Kings Advisor, and best friend. The king (lion) Had charished the horse kind and loved them, but his Younger Brother didnt. He wanted the thrown for himself, but always horses were in his way. One night, He had slaughtered his Brother, then went over to the Shepard house where Dominic and his family had lived and slit them down, as Dominic hid and watched his family die. He ran for it and the raged Lion chased him with a sword down the streets, Dominic had ran, and climbed his way out of it, as the lion had gave up, and lost care for it. Dominic had then lived on the streets for 3 days, always on top of a hut staring at the ocean. Until the end of the three days he was walking on the docs, A mysterious Pony anthro had introduced him into the crew as a cabin boy, he had cared for Dominic like his son. Then When the new king had rized, taxes became low, the crew had lost so much money, they decided to go for Piracy. From age 10 to 17, Dominic was raised to be a pirate, and a good one at that. The new king had raided the horse kingdom by then, and whiped them out. Laws were changed, and Horses were known slaves. The King had found a source of magic to Immortality, The only way to stop him is with sertain Magic.
      By then at age 17, he and his best friend (rp able character) were dropped off with short supply on a mysterious beach. They both walked the shore lines, and found a huge cave, set with booby traps, and An Obandoned Ship in it. Dominic had got lucky, real lucky. The Ship was black with torn white sails, and a perfect mast, it was the fastest vessle he had ever laid eyes on, so they both unleashed those sails and sailed off to a near by port. The Ship had Treasure inside the cpt.s cabin, so they repared, and remodled it, with Blood red sails, and a repaint of more black. Then added the lettering on the back. He named his Ship, The Sea Horse. Dominic will never forget about that night when his family died.

5 years had past and Dominic is in need of a crew. He now wants Revenge, Help him take on the kings ships, Help him take Back the Lands, Rob the evil king, Fight Seamonsters, Find Magical sources, and Bring Freedom Once again to both Kingdoms!

Rules:
1No God Modding
2keep it PG-13
3no killing another player, unless you have permission, same with even breaking a bone
4 keep this rp alive, solve through any problem, An HAVE FUN!!! :D

Name:
Race:
Distcription:
Bio:
Weapons(max 4):
Other: (updatable)

It is optional to play more than one Character of ur own, but do keep limit of atleast 3 of them.

Name: Dominic Shepard aka BlackHorse
Race: Horse anthro
Discription: 6 foot, all yellow eyes, 1 scar acrossed his left eye like a scratch, a dark brown Cpt.s Coat jacket.. or whatever.. average pirate under clothes, blood red shirt under the coat, a black pear of pants, a sword holder belt, a strap across his chest around right arm under left arm. (other things will be added through out story.
Bio: the story told up there ^
Weapons(max4): 1 a sword, 2 a 3 shot pistol. (4) later on in story
Other: (revealed through story)

The Ship
Name: Sea Horse
Discription: A Black Vessle with Maroon sails( revealed as the colors searching for blood, and Black for its cpt, and stealthy aproaches) also looks like the Black Pearl from Potc. 7 cannons on each side of the mid bottom deck, 2 long range flame throwers on the front, on the low bottom deck is a small kitchen for cooking foods, mid high deck, three masts, symbols on sails of a large horse shoe and a sword facing down in the middle of the shoe, on each sail, 2 double berrle cannons in front as well over the flamethrowers. 
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 11:10:05 PM by Black-Horse »
.            .(¯'•(¯'•             _/)/) 
               (¯'•.(¯'•       ((      ((
                (¯`'•(¯'•   (( )  (  ‘ /)
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/
     ,,,~”¯¯¯`'¯(_¸´(_ )     |
   ((( /                             )__
  (((( \      ),,             (     /__`\
  ))))  \    //¯¯¯¯¯¯¯' \    /     / /
 (((     /  //                 |  /     \/
 )))     | ||                .| |           ♥♥♥
((        ) \\                 ) \           \|/
.^^^^.""'"'.^^^^^^^..""".^^^^.""""

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: The Voyage (OOC)
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 11:35:29 AM »
would i be able captain another ship? as a future ally? ^-^ if so then i'll post up as soon as i can....if not then i'll redo what i was thinking and get back to you XD
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 07:40:13 PM »
Well that could have been Your History, its possible for the beginning you have your own ship, but this be based on the Sea Horse.
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 02:36:45 AM »
Name: Joseph Specter
Race:Feline
Description: Physical: the same as my profile
Clothing: similar to my profile, but with a hooder Ranger cloak replacing the sweatshirt.
Bio: A common street urchin with an uncommon sense of right and wrong.
Weapons(max 4): Returning dagger, Jack Sparrow-style flintlock pistol, hidden blade, cavalry sabre
Other: Wait, what the heck do I put here?

Seriously! I don't know what to put there!  D:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 02:40:27 AM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 03:00:51 AM »
Other: is just extra things, but I reccomend u find those things during the story, either way.
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 03:09:36 AM »
Oh. Okay.

So am I in?  :?
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 03:16:02 AM »
Definately, welcome :)
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2011, 03:23:44 AM »
Thank you for allowing me in.  :)

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2011, 03:25:55 AM »
Just to let yal know, this RP is actually based on my Fursonas 1st Story, ;)
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2011, 04:13:47 AM »
Okay, thank you for informing me.

Offline Boone Zofox

• A Custom Title
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Avi from Kaprika
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Fox
  • Coloring: Grayish black
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Athletic
  • Currently: Sarcastic . . .
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2011, 04:24:26 AM »
I'd love to join in, I wanna start doing RPs more, but you'll have to inform me on the subtilties of it all. Also, I'd love to be the character that is Dom's best friend

Name: Boone
Race: Fox
Description: Grayish Black Fox, in Piratey clothes?
Bio: If Dom's Friend
He joined the Royal Navy at the age of 15 and the ship he was on was charged with hunting down pirates, so it's a classic story of, Boone's ship was overtaken, but Dom decided to interject to the Pirates killing Boone, and thus they became friends and worked together ever since.
If not Dom's Friend,
Joined Royal Navy at a young age, and has been in this entire time growing more and more spiteful towards the King, until he decides to leave and pursue other "options"
Weapons(max 4): A Navy officers sword (in first case, kept after battle, in second case, stolen after abandoning navy), Flintlock Rifle he always carries on his back.
Other: none for now

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2011, 04:38:23 AM »
Yes Tyler Fox, You can play him, im glad you asked, ^.^ and Subtitles tho, hmm idk exactly what u mean, I know the story, but I also want some of the other characters to have small side storys, to journey and help each crue member with something, since i know the story, normally wed go about hearing things, and id have a map that points us to what we are after, and before that we are told or found a map for it.

Plus I also play as the ship if you think about it, the ship takes you directions, and those are additions to the story, so im the ship walking across a map. Oh and there will be a time when we cross the future in the Triangle, and have something new to the ship. ^.^ cheesy ish but tats part of it. lol
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/

Offline Boone Zofox

• A Custom Title
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Avi from Kaprika
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Fox
  • Coloring: Grayish black
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Athletic
  • Currently: Sarcastic . . .
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2011, 04:51:26 AM »
Alright cool, I just want to make sure I don't step out of bounds when I do something or make a decision that ruins what you wanted to happen. Also, More people sign up, this'll be fun!

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2011, 04:53:48 AM »
Oh ya, very fun, this will be a long one too,
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2011, 04:58:36 AM »
Hmm... well, if Tyler is your best friend, then I suppose that I could be the first anthro to join your crew?