The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Everflame: The Shard OOC (Dead)  (Read 27565 times)

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Everflame: The Shard OOC (New people most definitely welcome)
« Reply #360 on: July 27, 2012, 07:09:13 PM »
I have no idea what to do Asia....we can move along as if her part didn't happen if you want but I honestly don't know

Well i can certainly use the character as a kind of holy acolyte, twisted in a similar fashion to Aria, but a kind of... dark Aria.

Okay, sorry this is so late, but i'm only just really reading the posts now.

Chrono, please refrain from making my characters do things without my permission just to make your character look good.
I believe the term id "power-playing" or "god-modding," if that helps.

I think 'playing puppeteer' is a more appropriate example of what he was against...
precisely. I'm against god-modding too (which i've certainly had trouble with in the past.) but yeah, this isn't god-modding, just puppeteering other people's puppets.

I'm still here, i'm just waiting for whitewolf.
waiting for what? i thought i was waiting for you? :?
The amount of times I've had that conversation
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #361 on: August 05, 2012, 05:58:53 PM »
I had no idea what I was doing....

so I came up with that.

hope it works

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #362 on: August 05, 2012, 08:02:33 PM »
I have no idea what to do Asia....we can move along as if her part didn't happen if you want but I honestly don't know

Well i can certainly use the character as a kind of holy acolyte, twisted in a similar fashion to Aria, but a kind of... dark Aria.

That sounds good to me.  I'm gonna wait to post until I get a response from my new little servant....oh, and feel free to set off my traps any time now.  PM me if you can't remember what I mean.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 08:04:11 PM by Entaru »

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #363 on: August 05, 2012, 08:19:10 PM »

WHAT!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 08:21:33 PM by Grace.E »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #364 on: August 05, 2012, 09:18:51 PM »

WHAT!
Agreed, since when was Aria ever an acolyte of the Seeker?

Because I've missed that memo ~15 pages ago...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #365 on: August 05, 2012, 09:56:11 PM »
can you show that to me?

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #366 on: August 06, 2012, 07:04:53 PM »
If you'd like to take over Leo's on going sanity drop, feel free to.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #367 on: August 07, 2012, 04:15:45 PM »

WHAT!

Okay, bad choice of words, and certainly nothing definitely pinned down. Just one idea of many that i have for Aria. As with any roleplay, nothing at all is decided yet.

If you'd like to take over Leo's on going sanity drop, feel free to.
He's your character. I can't do that.

I'll post today or tomorrow. Most likely tomorrow.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #368 on: August 20, 2012, 01:47:21 PM »
Did whitewolf post yet?
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #369 on: August 21, 2012, 12:10:42 AM »
Yes, july 7th, near the bottom of page 32

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #370 on: August 30, 2012, 10:32:25 PM »
I will hopefully post sometime tomorrow... Sorry for taking so long, found out not that long ago that I got into Uni, so things are pretty hectic  :P
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #371 on: September 07, 2012, 02:59:28 PM »
I really should post but there's so much going on  x_x I'm really sorry people,  I will post this week... i'll try to.

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #372 on: October 30, 2012, 04:50:30 PM »
OKAY!

This was kinda inevitable.
I do not have the time/effort/inclination to continue this, nor stay on TFF at all, so this is sadly the end of it. Hope you enjoyed it while it lasted.
Particularly people who were there from the first one. Kinda awesome that you kept coming back.

Anyway, see ya. I'll get the main thread locked.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Everflame: The Shard OOC (Dead)
« Reply #373 on: October 31, 2012, 12:12:03 AM »
Awww.... :(

Well.... It was fun while it lasted.

WAIT!!!

Could Whitewolf and I continue? We're not really even part of the story...
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
Re: Everflame: The Shard OOC (Dead)
« Reply #374 on: November 05, 2012, 10:02:07 AM »
So Nero wins and everyone dies! YAAAAAAYYYY!!  XD

Its too bad it had to end like this...cest la vie.