The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Custom plushies for sale- Your own furry familiar!  (Read 1295 times)

Offline LentilPie

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
Custom plushies for sale- Your own furry familiar!
« on: July 31, 2011, 12:13:57 AM »
I make plushies, and recently I thought it would be a cool idea to be able to have your own furry familiar, much like how many characters in games/anime etc. do. So if you like, I will make for you whatever kind of familiar you like!
I can make them furry or fluffy, or if you want them a little cheaper in felt or fleece.
Here are some examples of previous plushies i have made: http://lientie.deviantart.com/gallery/31408149 ,although if you are interested we can talk and get an idea of exactly what you want :)

Prices will depend on how large/complex they are, and as they will be completely original I can't give exact figures. However, they will be in the range of £5 for a very small character to £30 for very large. P&P will be around £5, maybe £2 for the tiny ones, all paid through paypal.

So either comment here or drop me a PM so we can discuss ideas, or if you just want more info! :3

-LentilPie